Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted]   Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm

LILI ZWINGLI
Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted] Lihi
"I made you some pajamas.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Lili Zwingli.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Ah, well, Lili is just fine, sir..

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
.. My bruder says I shouldn't give my age out to strangers.. But, I.. suppose it'll be alright. I'm fifteen.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Y-You think so? I'm not sure I agree, she looks far more beautiful than I, but danke~..

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Lights, camera, action, I believe~!

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.. Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens.. Brown paper packages tied up with strings.. Well, those are a few of my favorite things..~!

But, I enjoy, umm, things like media, current events.. I love to be able to learn about the world and such~, it makes me feel more.. involved? Hm, there's probably a better word..

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Hmm, well, I don't really like... icky things.. Like.. worms and bugs.. I don't like strangers very much either, but I suppose they could end up in the.. icky.. category as well.

… I-I don't really like the fact I'm.. I'm so flatchested.. either... f-fuhh.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?

M-My greatest fear?.. Hmn.. Well, I fear something will one day pull my brother and I apart. I would hate to lose him..

I-I'm not very fond of spiders, either. I'm.. quite terrified of them, actually.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I dream to one day be a journalist, to be able to go and see things, and share it with people who can't see it, you know?

… I-I also hope to have breasts like Ms. Braginskaya's when I'm older....

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Ah, things about myself? I suppose I could go into a brief description
I actually should be doing this show, I should be in school.. My friends probably miss me, but I'll be able to see them when I'm famous, ja?~
One of my favorite animals are bunnies! They're so cute and fluffy~. When I was younger my brother would draw pictures of them for me all the time, along with little puppies and kittens. He's such a great artist.
I prefer to keep my hair short, it's easier to handle and the style is rather like bruder's. I use bows in my hair so people don't confuse me as a boy, though, like some people did when I had first cut it..

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I was born in Liechtenstein, when it was in extreme poverty. I was three when I was adopted and brought to Switzerland though, so I can't remember much.. I do remember enjoying running in a field near my house, though..

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
My brother's name is Vash~, and I think.. I've talked about him a lot in this interview..
My parents are very nice as well, but I spend more time with Vash than anything.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
.. Hmm.. When I was about seven years old, I had been running around without shoes on, despite Vash telling me to wear some, and I stepped on a nail. It almost went clear through my foot. It was a very, very terrible experience, and I always wear shoes outside, only on occasion will I take them off. Even when inside, I stand on tiptoe and try to avoid such an accident to happen again, ahaha...

» What is your best memory/memories?
My first family vacation is probably one of my best memories! We went to Zürich when I was about nine years old, and it was so beautiful there. When we went to the Uetliberg, it was absolutely breathtaking. And it's hard to decide, but my fondest memory of that vacation was when we got to see the town all lit up after dark, and we got to go to a restaurant and eat fondue.~
.. W-we had a little more money then, you see.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I'm.. I'm not sure what I'm doing actually. Just going through the motions, I guess, trying to figure out what step to take next. I am only fifteen, you know~..
I guess I'm hoping that I will gain opportunities from this, so I can get far in life like my brother has.. Kinda..
I'm just trying to figure out what to do exactly, really..

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Elyssa.. Blue.. Hejyou.. I don't really care what name I go by though. c:

»What time zone are you in?
PST -8. I think. Derp.

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
InsaneElyssaPerson@hotmail.com
http://wolf-of-alaska.deviantart.com/

» Any last words?
I AM AFRAID OF PEOPLE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted]   Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Your likes are adorable! You are accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Lili Zwingli «Liechtenstein» [accepted]
Page 1 of 1