Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovino Vargas Application [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas Application [accepted]   Lovino Vargas Application [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:58 pm

L O V I N O V A R G A S

Lovino Vargas Application [accepted] GAHLOVI
"Fuck my life."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Lovino Vargas .

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Lovino. Just Lovino. Don’t give me any retarded nicknames or anything.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
…You shouldn’t ask people their ages, idiot. But if you really wanna know, I’m twenty three. If you ask again, I’m telling you a lie.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Feliciano. People always tell me I look like Feliciano…except I have darker hair and my damn curl’s on the other side of my head. Oh. And people tell me I have pretty green eyes, but I don’t see what they’re talking about.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
The what? Are you talking about “Lights, Camera, Action”? I thought this was a stupid reality show…not a movie.

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Favorite things? What favorite things? I mean…I guess I like pasta…and pizza. Tomatoes are good. If you hand me a pencil and a piece of paper, I’ll draw something. Books make pretty good companions… And the water’s a place where I can- Wait. No. What the hell? I’m not telling you anything else, bastard!

» That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
…You seriously have to ask? This should be obvious by now. I hate potatoes and Germans named Ludwig. Hand me anything that reminds me of them and I’ll kick you. Hard. I’m not too fond of idiotic Spaniards either, but at least they’re tolerable. If you get too close to my brother, you’re automatically on my bad list, got it? I don’t like most foreign foods or perverts. Anything else I’m missing?

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
That’s none of your damn business! Fuck off, jackass!

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Ugh. Why the hell would you people want to know? Are you going to stalk me three years from now? No. I’m not telling you bastards anything.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
You seem a little too happy when I’m not answering your questions…

Anyway… You people must really be stupid. You should already know what I’m like; I’ve been answering these questions for who knows how long. Open your eyes and tell me. What the hell do you see?

And just to make sure you idiots understand…that was a rhetorical question.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
Where am I from? I’ not telling you. If you want to know the name of the town…there’s always the Internet. Anyway, I’ll tell you this. I’m from Italy. It was a nice place to live; close to the water. We lived near the shore, so it wasn’t too bad. And then we moved here… Nowhere near as good as my hometown.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
There’s Feliciano…my idiotic brother. He’s…all right. Not as bad as some people I know…I guess. But if you ever tell him I said that, you’re dead meat.
Then…there’s Grandpa. He’s an idiotic asshole who doesn’t know when to shut up. I’m tired of listening to his babbling too. I really need to move out, but…Ugh.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worst memory? Is none of your damn business. I’ll give you a hint. It had to do with Feliciano and a forest. It happened when I was ten. End of story.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory? I guess you could say it was…when… Wait. Wait. I’m not giving you my damn life story. You want to know it? You should be able to figure it out if you’re determined enough. If not, you can continue to guess.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Now..? I’m finishing up college and looking for a job. Hopefully I’ll be able to move out soon…but if not…I guess I’ll deal with what I have. It’s not like I can really do anything at this point…Damn it.

OoC INFORMATION

» What is your name?
Peanut Butter~

» What time zone are you in?
EST.

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
MSN: fluffysama@hotmail.com AIM: Alchemygeek

» Any last words?
END.

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Lovino Vargas Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas Application [accepted]   Lovino Vargas Application [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Lovi! You are accepted! You know that I love you. You were so feisty in this application hahaa. It is kind of adorable. I wanna know what happened with Feliciano in the forest when you were 10. You must tell me because I am nosey. I am sue you know how my forums work by now. Change your name to Lovino Vargas and feel free to start posting and such~
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Lovino Vargas Application [accepted]
Page 1 of 1