Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted]   ♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

♔Feliks Łukasiewicz♔
♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted] 500x_custom_1250554763810_Zelda
"So like, show me your penis and junk!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, [☆Feliks Łukasiewicz☆].

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Um, well not really, but like, if you wanna give me a super cute nickname, I'll be fine with that too~♫

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
A secret makes a woman, woman, but if you must know, I'm totally nineteen years old! Isn't that rad? ☆

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Oh my gosh, really? You're totes making me blush right now, haha! I mean seriously? I've just been told that my hair looks like a field of wheat and my eyes like dull emeralds, but like if you think I look like THE Christina Applegate, then well, that is SUCH a compliment. ♥

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
♪Lights, camera, ACTION!♬

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Well you know? I really like ponies. Ponies are super adorbs~! They would be even cuter if they were pink, which is my favourite colour. I really like to gossip and love dressing in, like, the cutest clothes I can find. Girls or boys clothes? Doesn't even matter, as long as it's fashonable~ ☆

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
BAD FASHION I CANNOT EVEN-Ugh! Anyway, what was I saying?

Oh right, dislikes. I also can't stand it when people try and tell me what to do, like I'm not my own person or anything? It's really annoying, don't even get me started. Or like, when they leave me out of the loop. I just feel so totally disrespected it's kind of sad. Ah, unless they're boring, then it's not that bad because boring people are kinda lame anyway. ☆

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
I really, really can't stand strangers. It helps if they're cute, but oh em gee are they scary! Like, this one time I was at the mall and this guy comes up to me and he's got like, this really grody beard and he's so super shady and he is like, "Excuse me miss? You dropped this." And hands me his PHONE NUMBER! I was like "Ew, really? Do you KNOW how gross you look in that trenchcoat? Like, fashion crisis much? Ugh, you're SO not my type, dude!" then he gave me this like horrible rapist look, I kid you not. I ran away soooo fast it's not even funny.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
When I grow up, I wanna be like a fashion designer somewhere, you know? Or like, a model! Oh that would be fun, but I don't think they'd let me wear the girls clothes which sucks because those clothes are cute too and I really wanna wear them! Oh, but I wouldn't wanna starve myself or anything either, that's totally not cool, food is mad tasty! Well, unless it's, like, gross English food or something. ☼

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Aw, thanks! You're like, so supportive and stuff!~
I'd like to believe that I'm pretty chill with everything. Like, I've heard other people say that I'm kind of selfish, but I just want things my way, is that so hard? Seriously, these people have no style anyway, so how can I be expected to listen to them? Ugh, but really? I only have a problem with like, strangers and stuff. Meeting new friends is so totally hard because well, strangers are scary! ☼

Ah but really? I'm just a chill dude who likes to do what I want, when I feel like it. Get in my way and I'll make your life miserable, you hear? ♥

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I'm from a cute little country called Poland! I mean, look at the name even, it's so adorable. Aww. Well, like, life in Poland was kind of hard, but really fun too! I had a lot of friends there and I miss them really a lot when I moved over here! Oh, but this place is cool too. America has a lot of rad technology and the cuuutest place to buy shoes EVER. I don't regret leaving at ALL. ☼

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Um, right now? I kind of don't. Sorry~ ♢

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Okay so like, there was this one time where I was totally just walking down the street and this guy comes up to me and goes, "Sweetheart, why don't you come with me?" and I'm like "No way you creep!" Then he like, grabs me by my hair and drags me into this alley and starts like, hitting me! It was so awful! But! I was shouting really loud so other people started coming and he just got away with my purse...it was really scary!

» What is your best memory/memories?
Oh my gosh! When I was little, my momma took me to this farm and they had ponies there and they like, totally let me RIDE THE PONIES! It was the most amazing thing ever. My pony was this really cute brown pony and it had like, the cutest little bow in its mane. I swear, it was just the most presh thing I ever saw. They even let me wear a helmet with a matching bow! It was so totally amazing I want a pony just so I can put a cute little bow in its mane just like that one. ♢

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Right now? I'm working as a barmaid at this awesome little bar a ways away from here. It's really great there becasue sometimes I'll switch the from male or female uniform halfway through my shift and then everyone asks me where my twin went. Ha ha, they don't even realize that my voice is totally the same! Silly drunks. Ah, but I get paid under the table because I'm not exactly legal yet. Don't tell anyone, kay? ☆

Oh this looks like the end! Stay fabulous now, to the MAX! ♥

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name? Toast

» What time zone are you in? EST

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you? MSN: crazyflyingtoast@hotmail.com, AIM: CrazyFlyingToast, Skype: Toastykins

» Any last words? Totally.

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted]   ♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

You are accepted of course because this TV show needs someone who doesn't know how to be quiet. Plus you can tell us all when we are wearing ugly outfits...and make sure to tell me all the fun gossip, okay? Then you can get a pony...no, I lied! So welcome here? Even though...you knew you would be here. I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

♔Feliks Łukasiewicz // Poland♔ [accepted]
Page 1 of 1