Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiku Honda [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kiku Honda [accepted]   Kiku Honda [accepted] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda [accepted] APH___KIKUMAHN_by_ryouka86
"From where the sun rises."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, [Kiku Honda].

»Is there anything you would rather be called?
No, I would prefer Kiku please.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I am exactly twenty-three years old.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Oh the protagonist from the anime...*blushes shyly* Gomen nasai... um Japanese?

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
I believe it is how they say um...lights, camera, action. I hope that is correct. My English has not been perfected.

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
...I enjoy anime, manga, my DS, spending time alone, drinking tea and drawing.
I do not mind having friends but I try to only have one or two I am open with. I usually keep to my self though..

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I would not use the word dislike per-say, but there things I do not particularly enjoy.
As in I do not enjoy being around obnoxious or particularly loud people, they wear on my patience. That is most likely why this is why I would place my brother, Yong Soo-san here.
I also have a very low tolerance for rudeness as well. Bakas also...

» My greatest fear is to do something wrong and to be seen by others as dishonorable. I try to live in such a way that does not take place.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Hai, my dream is to be seen as strong. I am usually not seen as so because of my height and small structure.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
...I am not used to speaking about myself. Most say I am shy and quiet, so I have to agree with them. Perhaps it because I prefer my time alone then with others....I try my best to be kind and caring to others around me because I believe it is the correct way to act with others.
I believe that is all I can say.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I am from the nation of Japan and I live in the city of Tokyo. I enjoy living there very much.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Hai, I have three um how you say...adopted brothers and one sister. For most part they are tolerable. I mentioned above about Yong Soo, we do not see eye to eye. Also my older brother Yao whom I refer to as Nii-san , I struggle with spending time him as well. He has a tendency to refuse to see that I am now a adult and attempts to treat me as he did when I was child. See he adopted each one of us and raised us as his own in China.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worse memory that I can recall was living in the orphanage in Japan before I was adopted, it was not the best living situation but I had been living since I was a infant.
I do have one more but it is not as worse. When I was twelve Yong Soo-san ate a whole tray of sweet buns and vomited on my feet. It was not pleasant because I became ill as well and Nii-san was upset at us both because he had to clean up the mess.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory I must say is the day I turned eighteen and I was allowed finally by Nii-san to move out on my own. I returned to Tokyo, Japan happily, where I sought out my own independence.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I am currently living in Tokyo alone, happily in my own apartment. I am currently employed at a anime and manga shop and I enjoy working there very much.

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name? Call me Sarah

»What time zone are you in?
Central standard but that doesn't matter because I have insomnia so I am on most of the night.

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
otaku_kiku@hotmail.com

» Any last words?
The closest perv has arrived. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Honda [accepted]   Kiku Honda [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 am

All finished!
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Honda [accepted]   Kiku Honda [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 pm

You are accepted! Only thing is, be careful about naming your siblings. Talk about that with the others~
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Honda [accepted]   Kiku Honda [accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiku Honda [accepted]
Page 1 of 1