Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsBalcsi

Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted]   Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:08 am

Elizabeta Héderváry
Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted] ZerochanHungary211048
"Why am I always surrounded by idiots?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, [Elizabeta Héderváry].

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
You can call me Liz or Lizzie if that’s easy for you.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
You really shouldn’t ask a lady her age, but if you must know, I’m 24.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Oh, you really think I look like her? Wow, that’s so sweet of you to say! I mean, I always thought there was a resemblance, but I figured I was just imagining things. You really know how to flatter a girl, you know that?

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Are we recording? Ok, lights, camera, action!

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Well, I greatly enjoy cooking, specifically baking. I make quite the sachertorte, if I do say so myself. I’m also into fashion thanks to my best friend back home. I love listening to music, and I have a soft spot for flowers, especially lilies. I take a lot of photographs in my spare time, and I recently starting learning how to film. Any medium’s fine as long as it’s full of cute boys…I mean!

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Well, I really can’t stand arrogance. Just because you’re talented at something doesn’t make you God, you know. I also don’t like being looked down on because I’m a woman. So what if I’m a girl? I can still kick you to the curb. Also, bees just creep me out.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear would be being unable to protect someone I loved. I’d regret not being able to save them for the rest of my life.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Well, I originally thought I wanted to be a policewoman, but I recently decided that my true passion was cooking. I’m currently in culinary school, and I would love to someday have my own bakery. I’d also like to find true love, though I’m willing to wait for the right guy to come around.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Oh, you want to know about me? Ok! Well, I’m overall a fairly laid back person. I make friends easily, and I’m very protective of those I care about. I tend to act like a big sister to those younger than me. I like to gossip, or at least talk with other people, and I love trying new things. I do have a short temper, though, and I can be fairly aggressive if you manage to upset me. I have a frying pan, and I’m not afraid to use it!

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
Well, I was born and raised in Budapest, Hungary. It’s really rather lovely if you’ve never been there. I always used to love taking Sunday strolls along the Danube or getting some Piskóta at one of the shops along Andrássy Avenue. It’s quieter there too, even though the city itself is far from small. I came over here to attend university, and after I graduated, I decided to stay. While I do miss my home dearly, there’s a certain charm to the hustle and bustle of this lifestyle.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
All of my family is still over in Hungary, and I try to keep in touch with them quite regularly. I love my parents dearly, and it was a hard decision to leave them to come here. Although I am an only child, I was never coddled, and looking back, I’m thankful for the lessons my parents taught me because they have made me a strong person. Though our immediate family is small, I must include all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and my grandparents. We are a very tight knit unit, after all! As much as I love them, though, they could stand to learn when to not pry into every detail of my life.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worst memory? Why do you want to know about that? I’d really rather not say, but I suppose I can tell you. You see, one time when I was little my family and I were camping out in the woods. I decided to go exploring while my mother and father set up camp, and I ended up getting lost. Before I knew it, I was all alone in the woods, and it was getting dark. I kept hearing all sorts of animals and the wind blowing, and I was convinced I was going to die out there all alone. Thankfully, my parents found me, but it still makes me shudder to think about what could have happened.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory would have to be the first time I helped my grandmother make Christmas dinner. Seeing the joy in my family’s faces sparked my love of cooking.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Well, as I mentioned before, I’m currently in culinary school. I’ve been honing my skills to become a top notch pastry chef and open my own bakery. I also would love to save up enough money to go and visit my family in Hungary. I haven’t seen them for years. Right now I’m working as a waitress at a local café to help earn money and keep myself around food even when I’m not at school.

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Lily, Eli, Hun
»What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time
» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
AIM: DMGirl7113
» Any last words?
FEAR THE FRYING PAN OF DOOM
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted]   Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:11 pm

I love your application! Pretty picture too~! You are accepted! Feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Elizabeta Héderváry App [accepted]
Page 1 of 1