Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somchai Sookdee

Somchai Sookdee

Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted]   Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

Somchai Sookdee
Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted] Thailand2
"The Land of Smiles is a beautiful place but sometimes I can’t help but wonder if they’re planning something behind my back with all their smiling and politeness"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Somchai Sookdee.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Well my name is Somchai, yet my friends have a tendency to call me Chai. I guess you may call me either of those names ana~

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I am twenty four years old. I am thankful for my youth but sometimes I feel old. I wonder why ana....

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
No, I don’t believe anyone has... wait who? I’m sorry but I do not know that name. Is he famous? He is? Ah, I am still not very well acquainted with the pop culture here.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
I believe it was ~lights, camera, action!~
Is that how I should say it?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
I have many favourite things. I love spicy food! Western food can be a bit bland and the Thai food they offer here seems very limited. I cook very often because of this, and I love watching people panic from the spiciness enjoy my cooking. Another one of my favourite things are lakorns (Thai dramas, but American dramas are alright as well) and horror films. I never get bored of them. I like Muay Thai as well. I would be glad to demonstrate my skills if you want.

» That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I dislike winter, and cold weather in general. I am used to hot climates (it never snows in Thailand) and I don’t think I have adapted to winter just yet. I also dislike nudity. I understand that it is hot but please do not run around naked! I have a hard time being tolerant towards rude people and unnecessary insults. We should all get along, ana~

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Dogs. I understand that they are not like the soi dogs in Thailand but I was once attacked by one and I have never forgotten that. So my greatest fear happens to be dogs.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I do not have anything planned for the future, to be honest. I do hope to have many friends and maybe start a family. Maybe I will open up my own restaurant one day? We will see ana~

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Thank you, I hope you succeed with your dreams as well ana~

Hmm, about me? Well I am known to be a calm and polite person. I try my best at everything I do and I dislike conflicts. When there is a conflict, I must remain calm and solve the problem. I believe that we must not rush anything. There is plenty of time in the world, relax and have fun! Many people tell me that I am always smiling. I guess that is because I am rarely sad. I do worry about people but you should live a happy life. What else can I say?

I can be too nice, and sometimes I think that people take advantage of this. I also think too much, and perhaps I may seem overly relaxed. I assure you that when work needs to be done, I will complete it in time... when it is cooler and when I am not feeling very lazy ana~

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
If you did not guess by now, I am from Thailand. It is a beautiful country and you should visit it sometime! I miss it but that is okay. I must keep an open mind. Thailand is also known as the Land of Smiles, because Thai people always seem to smile. America is much more different than Thailand though. I have only lived here for three years and I still have culture shock ana~

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Ah... well my parents were not very happy about me leaving to America for reasons that did not involve education but they let me leave anyway. It's been three years and we always communicate. My father works in the city so they often email me. I have a much older brother who is a doctor and is currently living in Canada. We do not communicate as much. Ah, and I think I have some distant cousins somewhere in Asia. Nonetheless, my family is really important to me!

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worst memories? One of them happens to be when a soi dog attacked me in an alleyway. I still have the bite marks on my leg. It was a terrifying experience. I have another one but.. it’s not something I want to share. I’m sorry.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memories... I have plenty of course! There was this one time when I went to the country to visit my grandparents. It is a poor area but everyone was nice and we had a large feast outside! It was fun to be with so many people. I never realised how poor they were until I saw more of the city. Yet they were still very happy with what they had ana~

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
At the moment, I am working as a cook at a small Asian restaurant. The pay is decent and my coworkers are nice people. It also helps me improve my cooking, so maybe I will be able to open that restaurant I mentioned earlier!

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Jenny, but everyone calls me Emma.

»What time zone are you in?
-5 GMT if I remember correctly...

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
my_awesome_pants@hotmail.com

» Any last words?
I have never RPed Thailand before. I picked him because, well I was born there, and because I need to RP a male character for once! Halfway through the app... I forgot about his verbal tick and it’s actually hard to insert it without the sentence sounding odd and stuff. Ughh that might be the only thing I’m not happy about in this app.

Last edited by Somchai Sookdee on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted]   Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am

Aww don't worry about his verbal tic thing! I always do the same with Italy. You just gotta strategically place them! I must say that I am completely in love with your Thailand. Like...hnnng I love him. You did a great job! Now I am all excited. You are accepted! Please make an account with his name and feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Somchai Sookdee // Thailand [accepted]
Page 1 of 1