Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Janssen

Charlotte Janssen

Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted]   Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 am

Charlotte Janssen
Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted] 11729666
"Waffles, anyone?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Charlotte Janssen.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Just Charlotte is fine, but my friends call me Lotte. Char is not really something I'd prefer, but I won't hurt you if that's what you end up calling me.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I'm 21. Not bad, if I say so myself!

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Oh, really? I don't think I've ever heard that, actually...I suppose it's because my friends have a habit of garnering all the attention.
That's interesting, though! Maybe I should look into that to see if it's true.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
'Lights, camera, action,' wasn't it?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
I'm generally something more of a morning person, so being awake in time to catch a sunrise is a special treat. It's very relaxing and just makes it feel like that day will be a good one, especially when I made some batter for Brussels waffles the night before, or Liège waffles if I woke up earlier than usual. You could say I'm appreciative of many kinds of food, however - not just waffles - and beer. Does that make me a little boyish? [Smiles]
Let's see...I like snow, but mostly because it's rare back home in Brussels. Or actually, just Brussels as a whole! But playing with children is fun, too. [Pauses, then with a grin:] I like a lot of things!

» That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Hmm...people fight around me fairly often, and usually attempt to drag me into it even though I tell them I don't want any part of it. It's almost like a curse! But even when I say I want to stay out of it, it's rare for them to actually listen to me, so I have to hold my own as best I can.
I also don't like being controlled very much, especially when it comes to my personal beliefs. It's okay to disagree, but you shouldn't try to force people to see everything your way. It rarely ever works and just ends badly. Trust me.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Not just any fear, but my greatest? That's a tough one. I could say something like violent crime, but even that doesn't seem quite as bad as being completely alone. "Completely alone" being not having anyone at all, friends or otherwise. I would be unbelievably sad and wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have any friends or family to talk to. But it's a little harder to get along with some people.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I suppose the easiest way to put it would be to do something that I love and doesn't risk my freedom. It would be the worst to be stuck doing something I don't like!

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Thank you.
Sure! I've been told I'm mature for my age, but again, I don't tend to get noticed much because of the, ah, interesting people around me. Unless it's my brother talking; I'm certain he thinks of me as childish and stubborn.
But anyway, I also like teasing people every once in a while, because where's the fun in being serious all the time? I try to stay cheerful, or at least think positively if I can.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I'm from Belgium - Brussels, actually! It's somewhat squished between France, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands, so the culture's fairly diverse. Most of the influence is Dutch and French, though, and I can speak both of those languages as well as a little German. And English, of course. It's hard not to know at least a bit of each when you live in Brussels.
I just love it there in general, really. It's beautiful.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I have parents, and as I've mentioned before, an older brother.
My brother's a bit controlling for my tastes, but I think he means well. It just feels like he doesn't really think about how I feel about some of his decisions, especially when they involve me. We've fought quite a bit, actually, and don't often get along very well. But if you think I hate him because of that, it's nowhere near the truth. [Teasingly:] He's my brother after all, I'm required to love him.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
I know this will sound bad, but living in the same house as my brother for such a long time. That's probably why we fought so much, because there wasn't really anywhere to escape to long enough to cool off before running into each other again and picking up where we'd left off last. It was honestly quite stressful.

» What is your best memory/memories?
Again, as terrible as it may sound to some, finally moving out on my own. What's that saying, again? "Absence makes the heart grow fonder?" ...It's definitely true. I feel like it's easier to get along with my family now that I don't live with them. Especially my brother.
Just because you love someone doesn't always mean it's a good idea to live with them, family or otherwise. Staying in contact is always good, though!

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
At this very moment? Right here, answering questions. [Laughs]

But to be serious, I'm taking a few classes in college, but still have yet to decide what I want to do afterward. Maybe something to do with the languages I know? Or maybe food. I'm not sure. As for a job, I'm still looking for something part-time; at a bar, if it's possible. We Belgians do have the best beer, you know, so I know my way around that subject even if I'm just barely of drinking age here - it's 16 back home.

Oh, that went a little off-topic, didn't it? Sorry!

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Coco, but pretty much whatever's fine.
...For example, my friend calls me Magical Pumpkin, -q (negative Q), Magipu, Towel, etc. Said friend is also crazy.

» What time zone are you in?
Pacific! That's...GMT -8, I believe. Three hours behind east coasters. I end up staying awake until about 2am or later for some reason.

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
The email I usually give out is feather.of.truth@gmail.com but everything I get there is forwarded to the email I actually check but is harder to spell and old enough to be embarrassing.
AIM is BakudanCoco, but I'm usually on invisible.

» Any last words?
Uh. My first try at Hetalia RP go? orz

Hopefully I didn't forget anything I wanted to say.

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted]   Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Aww, she is adorable. Nice job! You are accepted! Feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Belgium | Charlotte Janssen [accepted]
Page 1 of 1