Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia: Cody Casida [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Casida

Cody Casida

Australia:  Cody Casida [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Australia: Cody Casida [accepted]   Australia:  Cody Casida [accepted] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Cody Casida
Australia:  Cody Casida [accepted] Aussie1
"Seriously: Everything in Australia evolved solely to kill everything else in Australia - and you show up with your soft, unarmored skin, tiny, rounded teeth, and ridiculously non-poisonous spit and expect a vacation?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Cody Casida.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Ah, nothing specific really comes to mind. Cody… Codes… that bloke with the koala… if you get my attention with it, then go with it.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
Seventeen years old.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Steve Irwin? *chuckles* Yea, I hear that one a lot from my mates. I kinda get what they’re talking about. I mean, I really do dress like him a lot. Almost always, actually. I’m a big fan of his, may he rest in peace. I even have my own hat to go with it. *grins* But…. other than how I dress, I don’t really see the connection. I mean, I have green eyes, and I am –not- in any way blonde. I’m a complete brunette. I don’t let let my hair just lay there, either. I slick it back to get rid of the bangs, except for these two pieces that seem to be stubborn and never go down. *mutters* My eyebrows are also a bit more bushy than they should be.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Of course, mate! *Ahem*
Lights!
Camera!
Action!

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Hmm… my favourite things? Let’s see… Well, dad sneaks me the occasional can of grog when we aren’t really doing anything for a day. I’m rather fond of grog. *grins* I actually kind of like ankle-biters. They have a lot of imagination, them little ones. Very playful, too. *chuckles* My favourite things in the whole world are animals. Doesn’t really matter what kind. Each one is fascinating, having its own little quirks. *smiles to himself* Wildlife is beautiful. It’s the best part of Australia. I could live without the large, bustling cities. Animals are easier to have a chinwag with. They’re easier to open up to. I also like sports, my favourite being surfing. I love the water. And it’s an exciting sport. A lot more dangers than you’d think.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Well, there aren’t a lot of things I really dislike, but I’m not fond of large crowds. I mean, I can handle them if I happen to be stuck in one, but they make me extremely uncomfortable. I’m more of an animal person. I find it easier to make friends with them instead of other people, so I guess you could say I’m a bit anti-social. I –really- don’t like people who are full of themselves. They just really annoy me, I guess. Sure, having self-esteem is a good thing, I know I have enough of it, but too much is just annoying. I also hate being forced into something, be it an activity or an opinion.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear…? *gives a weak grin* It’s silly… but my greatest fear is to suddenly have a whole slew of animals hate me. Or to not be able to really bond with them anymore. Considering they’re the only things I can easily connect with, without them, I’d feel…. well… empty.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I don’t really focus on the future. I’m more of a ‘live in the present’ kind of guy. If I were to really think about it, I’d love to travel around the world, learning about all the different kinds of wildlife. *he laughs* I know, I know, I won’t shut up about them, but that’s why I’m certain I’ll be working with them all my life. Just need the money and I’ll be set!

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Well, as I said, I absolutely –adore- wildlife and the outdoors. Bonding with them instead of other people made me a bit anti-social over the years, I guess. I’m a bit sensitive, but don’t tell anyone I said that! I trust others way too easily for my own good, and it’s hard to break my trust. Once you do, though, I’ll probably never completely forgive you. I’m a bit of an… eccentric… when I want to be. I’ve had my hand in mischief, and I’m a bit of a rascal. I think I’m pretty nice to get to know, though. I try to be considerate of others, and I’m really good at listening to others who need to vent. I’m a rather laid back kind of guy… *grins* I’m easy to get along with, for the most part.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I’m from Australia, mate. What, you couldn’t tell from my accent? Well, maybe you mistook it for a British one. One of those cockney accents, yea? Well, I’m Australian, -not- British. I was born in Canberra, the capital. A rather bustling city, that one is. I’m… actually not too fond of cities. Too crowded, I think. Not enough animals… enough wildlife… *he sighs happily* We would visit the bush a lot when I was little… I loved those trips. Even if I don’t find city life too dandy, the wildlife of Australia is positively aces! I love my home, and I already kind of miss it. *offers a weak grin*

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I don’t have a very big family at all. It’s just my mum, my dad, and I. Sure, we see my grandparents every now and then, but we don’t have any family other than that. Neither mum or dad have siblings. I’m an only child. My parents are grouse. They’re really loving, even though I’m a bit of a rascal. They took very good care of me, and I’m happy to have them as parents.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worst memory… I would rather not have a little chinwag about, but it involved someone who I thought was my friend. They had let me down, and it had hurt a lot when they did. I don’t keep in contact with them anymore… *he bites his lip* That’s… all I really want to say about it.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memories? Our family trips to the bush, of course! I loved it when we’d go. The outdoors is an amazing place, and you can always find what you’re looking for, providing you know where to look. Even then, there’s always a surprise waiting around every tree, every rock. And the animals! I know I keep going on about them, but Australia has some of the most unique and interesting creatures in the world! I’m proud to be an Aussie.

Then there was the time I got my little friend, Joey. He’s a koala I saved during one of our last visits, and he’s been with me ever since. I was even able to convince the managers of this thing to let me bring him in, as long as he didn’t cause a ruckus. He’s a little attached to me, so as long as I’m around, he’s all right. No worries there!

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Where am I now? Well, after this show is all said and done, I hope to go back home and start working in the outdoors with that grouse set of wildlife. *grins* The exact job I want? I’m not too sure yet, but I know that as long as I’m living in the bush, I’ll be happy. For now, I’m just here to unwind and maybe find out a little about myself, yea? *grins* Hey, who knows? I may even find out what job I exactly want while I’m here. May learn a bit about myself that I never knew before.

OoC INFORMATION
» Sansixa, my actual name… Cody… Anything really, providing it gets my attention. XD

»Eastern Standard Time (EST).

» MSN – anissabaird@hotmail.com

» I hope you like? ;A;

Oh! And with his accent…. Pretend it’s there. I don’t write it all out phonetically and stuff like some role players do. It just makes life easier for me, personally. XD

And…. my Australia is a bit of an uke. He can be totally manry when he wants to be, but it’s easy for one to make him act like an uke. XD Sorry if you don’t like uke manry men! ;A;

The almighty slang list!

Bloke – guy
Aces – awesome
Grouse – great
Ankle-biter – kid
Chinwag – conversation
Mate – buddy
Grog – beer
The Bush - The crazy wildlife areas of Australia. Anywhere that isn't in town.

P.S. I’m sorry for the late! ;A;
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Australia:  Cody Casida [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia: Cody Casida [accepted]   Australia:  Cody Casida [accepted] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 am

You are accepted! I really love the picture that you used. Feel free to start posting and such!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Australia: Cody Casida [accepted]
Page 1 of 1