Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted]   Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Im Yong Soo.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Older brother! [laughs] Any nicknames are fine with me, unless you want to call me by my name. Which you have to find out by yourself, because I'm not telling you~! Or... or do you already know? Well, if you do, then just call me Yong Soo, then.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I'm only 16, I'm not that old, especially compared to everyone else here... I think~?

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Oh, I do? That can't be right. They look like me! After all, everything did come from me, even that outfit you're wearing right now. [nods head with an "isn't it obvious?" tone.] And since everything originated from me, it means I'm the original, which means he looks like me instead of the other way around!

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Ah, what did you say it was again? You told me already, I think I forgot it—ah, that's what it was! Lights, camera, action~! [throws hands up in the air]

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
I like to watch Korean dramas all the time, they're so interesting! And the internet is so fascinating, I could just spend all day on it doing nothing! I just like doing anything, as long as I'm having fun and being entertained! In fact, that's why I agreed to come here in the first place. I like seeing a bunch of new people and making friends too!

» That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I don't like seeing people—especially family—being all sad and down in the dumps. I'm always trying to cheer them up, but sometimes they just stay all sad and un-happy, even though I'm always around them! And trying to cheer them up! And I don't like it when people think I'm not smart. [fake pout] I am smart! Really! People just aren't around when I am! They just think I'm not smart because I'm always so happy! And just because I'm a little bit air-headed doesn't mean I'm not smart, it's just hidden underneath this façade of mine! [smiles brightly, pretending he hasn't completely given anything away]

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
I'm not scared of anything! I just don't like it whenever I lose someone I care about them. I care about them, right? And I really like them! So... so if I lost them, it wouldn't be very good, right? And I just don't want that happening to anyone that I like very well. And people that I'm close to. Right?

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I told you, it's not that scary! Just a thought I keep having. And dreams for the future? Nothing yet, I haven't thought that far, I just want to have fun with all the things that are happening right now! Have fun while it's still happening, right? But if I think about it, I guess I'd want to do something I love! Like... directing a drama or working online or something like that! I'm just not very concerned with it right now.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Succeed with what? I haven't planned anything for sure yet! [laughs] Anyway, about me... People always say that I'm optimistic, but I just think I'm happy all of the time! I like to run around a lot, because I hate staying in one place all the time, it gets really boring. When you stay in one place, you're not doing a lot, right? And not doing anything is really boring. People always say I'm really stubborn and that I hear only what I want to hear, which I guess is true. But they say I'm childish all the time too—that isn't true! Like I said, I guess it's just because I'm happy all the time~

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I'm from Korea and it's the best place in the world! There's always so much to do, but it's always so hot there. It's a lot of fun, living there! With all of the people around, there's always someone I can find to do stuff with! And all of the food you could eat and everything, it's all amazing! Never a dull day here... Well, sometimes it can get a little boring. But that's fine with me, because I can make something up and it won't be boring anymore, da ze~?

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Oh, my family? Like, my older brothers? You've talked to me long enough, I would think you already know how I feel about them! I like my brothers, even if they do insist that I happen to be younger than them. And I think I had a lot of cousins as well, who sort of drifted in and out of my house... I don't think I have a very clear memory of them, but I'm sure they were fun to be around—everyone in my family is!

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Bad memories? Well... The only thing that really shows up is how my country wasn't proud of me, but that's all, and that's good, because I don't like to focus on bad memories, anyway! [smiling] I like to think of happier memories more than bad ones, because happy memories are always fun to remember!

» What is your best memory/memories?
My entire childhood seems like a great memory, I guess. I can't pick just one, that wouldn't be fair to all my other memories! So can I just say that I enjoyed my childhood? Especially during the summer, when I was allowed to run around outside and play and have fun with everyone else I knew, mostly my friends. We always made up a lot of games and things to do when we were bored... I wonder how they're doing while I'm here and they're all the way in Korea. I hope they're having fun, though!

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I'm still in high school, but I was dragged here from Korea, which is awesome, because I've always wanted to try studying abroad! Maybe when I'm done with this, I can stay and study here instead of go back to Korea? I hadn't really thought about what I was going to do after high school, I figured I would just find out once I finished.

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
It's me! Cow! Your one and only mooing dairy cow! I... I think. ;u; <3

» What time zone are you in?
Uwahh... GMT -5? Uhm I'm in the same time zone as Emma and Toast and youuuuuu ;u; and Toronto. /bad with time zones sorry ;n;

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
Chatbox. Mainly... I'm always in that place xD But school is starting for me, so I guess not... you can just PM me for my email, if you really want~
Or, ya know, contact me through PM... that also works~

» Any last words?
I hope you don't mind that I totally pimped this app out with bright colors and italics and bold and size and things... sorry if I kill your eyes~
Soko is the youngest in his family. Just thought I would point that out. xD
It's my first time roleplaying him, uwaaah! (Oh jeez I totally killed the exclamation mark button thing with this app... puahaha~ Man, I hope this app isn't too bad...)
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted]   Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 pm

You're app is pretty pretty colors. So you are accepted. Sorry I am too lazy to type fancy things right now but I liked this! Feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Im Yong Soo // South Korea [accepted]
Page 1 of 1