Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie Ménard

Sophie Ménard

[Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted]   [Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Sophie Ménard
[Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted] 9436708_m
"I just want to be an ordinary girl."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Sophie Ménard.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Just Sophie, merci.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
W-well, that is not a question you should ask ladies. Some of us like to keep our age a secret... but if you must know, I am 22 years old.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
A grand duchess? Merci, I try to take care of my looks. My hair? I decided to grow it out because when I was younger, I wanted to be royalty. I know, it's rather silly isn't it? Yet since then, I have not been able to cut my hair. I usually get a small trim, so my hair has always been long.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Erm, you're welcome I guess...
Lights, camera, action! Correct?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
My favourite things? Well I have a lot of those, but I will try to narrow them down. I am rather fond of cosmetics and interior design. It has been like that for many years, since I was a petite fille. The same thing goes for books actually. I used to have a large library filled with them, but I had to leave them with ma famille when I moved to America. It is a shame, I take great pride in my collection. I also have a weakness for gambling card games! Solitaire is one of my favourite pastimes. So is ballet, which I have been learning since I was five.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Is it? I find them to be rather normal.

I dislike many things, one of them being bugs. Especially bees and wasps! I know that they are harmless if I rest still but I cannot stop myself from running away. I have been stung too many times in my childhood to have any sympathy for those.. those things!

I guess another thing I dislike (that I'm willing to share with you) would be loud, obnoxious people. I don't mean to be rude but I like things to be quiet. People who jump all around the place tend to annoy me and I detest being disturbed during solitaire work. I especially detest being teased and embarrassed! Unfortunately I can never seem to tell people off. I fear that I don't want people to see me as an old fashioned woman.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Do you really think that I would tell you my greatest fear? Then you would know what scares me the most and you could use it against me. I am not an idiot.... but once again, if you must know, my greatest fear happens to be getting injured. I'm often cautious about things because of this.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
The way you say that ... hmph. Are you even listening? You sound like you're bored!

I don't have any concrete plans. They vary from ballet dancer, English teacher, interior designer and other things. I'd like to see where I am going in life before deciding which path I want to choose. I will most likely choose the easiest one.

Owning a bookstore would be nice as well, now that I think about it.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Oh, why... merci!

I have never been very good at telling people about myself. I find myself to be a ... rather plain intellectual. Oh come now, I think I am allowed to use that term. I'm a studious sort of person, although my dreams may not reflect that. I do make sure to pay attention to detail, and there has never been a situation that I have not quickly analysed.

My colleagues have told me that I'm the most anxious person they know. I wish I was more optimistic but one should always look at things in a ... realistic perspective. I am sorry, sometimes I cannot think of certain words or phrases. I can fluently speak three languages and French happens to be my mother tongue.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I am from Monaco. La Condamine to be more specific. I lived near the harbor with my parents for a while, and I must admit that it was quite pleasant. The reason why I'm not living there anymore is because I went through a phase where I thought that I could not do anything memorable in such a tiny country. Do I regret it though? Just a teensy bit... I guess you could say that I am a bit homesick.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I'm an only child, and both my parents still live in La Condamine. I love them both dearly and we understand each other. We never had any trouble. I might also have some distant relatives. I never bothered to look into my family history. Perhaps one of those days I will.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
I'm sorry but it's not something I like to share with people.
Who would share a worst memory anyway? I am sure that those kind of things are private.

» What is your best memory/memories?
Ah, see? This is a proper question. My best memory would be my first trip to France and Spain. I was really young back then but I can still remember everything I did there. I adored traveling. Another best memory of mine would be every single time my family and I would spend some time on one of our boats.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Well, I'm currently trying to finish up school. I study Literature there, although I wonder what exactly I could do with that. Not that I'm complaining, I rather enjoy the course. As for a profession? I work as a librarian. You know, I might even become a full time librarian. There are many possibilities.

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Marie... pronounced the French way~

»What time zone are you in?
GMT -5

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
Well, I don't normally use IM but here: yuuki.marye@hotmail.com
Email or occasional MSN.

» Any last words?
Let them eat cake
I'm new to roleplaying on forums so let me know if there is anything I can improve on!~
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

[Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted]   [Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 am

Ahhhh! I am in love with your application, you are accepted for sure. I love Monaco, and you have her so great. Please change your username and feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

[Monaco] Sophie Ménard [accepted]
Page 1 of 1