Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyr Njarðarson

Freyr Njarðarson

Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted]   Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 pm

freyr njarðarson
Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted] 9177215_m
"No, i don't eat whales."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Freyr Njarðarson.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Not really, Freyr is fine...

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I'm 15. But don't tell anyone! I'm sick of being called a baby. It's so embarrassing, too...

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Uh, like who? I don't think I look like anyone... Not many people have silver-white hair. It's my natural color, by the way. I'm not lying.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
… What do you mean? … Oh. Oh. Hmm... Lights, camera, action?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Hmm. Well, I like reading. But it has to be completely silent, or I can't focus. I read many things really. Novels, newspapers, history books... Almost anything. Except biology and chemistry, I find them quite boring and difficult. What else... Well, I like fish a lot. And fishing is nice if I've got the time, it's quite relaxing. I like liquorice too. That's all I can think of now.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Absolutely dislike... Well, I don't like loud people. They give me headaches. Or scruffy people, I think one should really pay attention to their looks before going out where everyone can see them... But being poor is a different thing, of course. Also, when someone says something that embarrasses me.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Why are you asking such thing?! I'm afraid of nothing. Absolutely nothing... Yeah. Um... next question?

Okay, fine. I'm afraid of being alone. Not like that. I like being alone in silence, but like... being alone alone. For real.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Hmm. I like writing, so maybe becoming a novelist would be cool. I'm not sure of it yet though. I don't think of the future that much...

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
I'm not that interesting... And I'm bad at describing myself, so you really should ask someone who knows me. But I guess you could say I'm a calm person. Usually.... I can be quite temperamental. But only if I am upset for real. Sometimes I just pretend to be angry, I'm not sure why. I avoid showing feelings, but I'm not completely an icicle. I do have feelings, even though some people say I'm totally inhuman. Sometimes I find it difficult to control my feelings. I also don't really know how to express myself that well.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I'm from Reykjavík, Iceland. And... nothing much. It's not a big place but maybe that's exactly why I like it. My mother still lives there, I visit her sometimes. But I live in the US with my father permanently.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Parents, yeah. And an older brother. As you probably concluded, my parents are separated. I'm not so close to them these days. Probably because mother lives so far away and father works a lot. But he does it for me, and I'm grateful for that. But I'm very close to my brother. I'm glad I got him to keep me company...
( ooc: I'll edit this later if we'll get a Norway and they'd like to change something? o3o)

» What is your worst memory/memories?
… Some of these questions are real personal, you know... Anyway. Probably when my parents divorced, even though I was like five years old back then. It really made me shocked, we had been such a happy family and suddenly they just didn't love each other anymore. Well, after that father stared working more and more while mother was unemployed and trying to find a job. Since my father actually had at least some kinds of incomes, I stared living with him. Then, few years later we moved to the States. Well, that wasn't horrible but yeah, the divorce had a huge effect on me. I've gotten over it now, though, it's been a long time.

» What is your best memory/memories?
Moving to the US was actually quite nice. No one knew me here, I felt like I could be anyone I ever wanted to be and stuff. Well, I didn't change myself but the fresh start felt nice. I've even managed to make friends during these years... it's not so easy.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
As I've mentioned, I live in the US right now and I'm still in school. That's pretty much all I do... I don't have any hobbies really, besides fishing. I concentrate on school right now, I want to do my best and get a good job.

OoC INFORMATION
» miina

» GMT+2

» MSN: miinatin@hotmail.com AIM: uglyballoons

» I always post my apps on the last minute. Also, I hope that it isn't too short. Looked much longer in word...
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted]   Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 pm

You are accepted! Feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Freyr Njarðarson {Iceland} [accepted]
Page 1 of 1