Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain  [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain [accepted]   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain  [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

A N T O N I O F E R N A N D E Z C A R R I E D O
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain  [accepted] Imnuc5
"In Spain, attempting to obtain a chicken salad sandwich, you wind up with a dish whose name, when you look it up in your Spanish-English dictionary, turns out to mean: Eel with big abscess."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Antonio Fernandez Carriedo.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
You can really call me whatever you want. Lots of people call me 'Tonio but just Antonio is okay too!

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I'm twenty five right now! That is kind of old, but I don't really care. I don't feel a day over seventeen, you know? I guess what they say is right, age is just a number!

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Like...who? People tell me some things sometimes but I never really see it. Lots of people have green eyes and brown hair so I could look like any one of those people!

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
I think it was something like "Lights, camera, action~!".

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Oh! I love lots of things. Let's see! I really love being outside. Gardening is so much fun, tomatoes are my favorite, but flowers are nice too. I really love fútbol, well, they call that soccer here. I played ever since I was little. I think I am pretty good at it! Playing guitar is also one of my hobbies. I have learned to play some good songs. Did I mention turtles are adorable?

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Hm, I don't like when the weather is bad. It kinda gets the mood all and and dreary. People who don't listen are kind of uncute. I mean, I tell them to do things for a reason, sí? I like almost everything though!...sometimes. Old guys kinda freak me out sometimes too.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Ahh...I don't really like not being able to move and stuff. Or being in big bodies of water. Boats are okay, but I don't really like going inside. It freaks me out! There are sharks and who knows what there.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I don't really have anything great planned. I wish I did, maybe my parents would say nice things. I just gotta think some more, don't you worry~!

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
About me? Well I think I am a pretty nice guy, no? I know how to cheer everyone up when they are happy! I am also really good with kids and stuff, so I am useful to have around. I can whip them up a nice paella or some churros~! Some people tell me that I get mad too easy and need to learn to not fight but I don't listen to them. I know all this stuff is in the city, but I really love the countryside more. It is so relaxing. Oh and people tell me I don't get stuff a lot...why? Or they tell me to grow up. What's wrong with them, huh?

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I am actually from Spain! It is pretty far away, no? So I don't live there now. I moved here when I got out of school when my Dad got a new job. Even though I was old enough to be on my own, he told me to come for all these big fancy opportunities. But I am still the same as always. I think I really liked Spain more.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I have my Mom and my Dad that live here in America with me. Just us, though my 'Dad' isn't my real one. Back in Spain I have lots of people, even an older step brother. He moved away when I was little so I don't really ever see him. I wish some of my family would move back here! I miss them so much sometimes.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Ahh I kinda don't wanna talk about it. Okay? They told me not to anymore so I don't want to tell you~.

» What is your best memory/memories?
I have lots of great memories. I like the ones where I was back in Spain though. I could just sit outside in the garden and nap all day if I wanted. I like stuff like that.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Well, I was going to school for a while but that didn't really work out all that great! Maybe I will try again later. And I lost my other job that was at a boring office. But I did cool things just like a boss! Then got fired. Now I work at a grocery store as a cashier for money. It isn't the most exciting job but I still like it! Everyone is so fun to talk to.

O o C I N F O R M A T I O N
» What is your name?
My name is Caitlin but that is stupid. you should call me...Boss. Haha kidding kidding, just call me whatever you want~

»What time zone are you in?
I live in Rhode Island so my time zone is eastern standard, -5 GMT.

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
My MSN is PK.love@hotmail.com and my AIM is ConquistadorCait. My real email is buonopastas@yahoo.com if you need me.

» Any last words?
This is my last RP I will make for a while, I promise!...I hope hehee.

Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain  [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain [accepted]   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain  [accepted] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't need to say that you're accepted because you already know that silly pants.

Seriously though, babe? Spankin' app. I'm totes lovin it. You make such a fun Antonio, I can't wait to play with him in the forum. Right, so formalities aside now. Go post some threads already. Gosh.~★
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain [accepted]
Page 1 of 1