Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 am

Francis smiled as he saw that his friend was enjoying this too. He frowned a bit and thought. Favourite day huh? "Hmn... I'd say either friday or sunday." he couldn't choose between them. "Friday because it's the end of the week, knowing that weekend starts it's nice, non? Et sunday because you can just be lazy, sleep out and just do nothing all day." He added with a chuckle.

"I can't quite chose which I like more, and you?" He smiled at his friend. These questions were simple but not boring though.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

"I like those." He blinked, shifting his sitting position and bringing his knees upwards so he could lay his chin on them. He observed the scene through his lenses, eyes focused.

"My favourite day of the week is Tuesday. I'm not exactly sure why, but I suppose it's because a lot of good things have happened to me on tuesdays. It's also the day with no name." He cleared his throat gently, wishing to elaborate. "I mean..." voice increasing in stability, "Mondays are the beginning of the week, wednesdays are hump days, thurdays are talk-about-friday days, fridays are weekend planing days, saturdays are fun days and sundays remind you that monday is tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
http://apollo4.deviantart.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Francis titled his head in curiousity. "What kind of good things happened, if you don't mind me asking." he asked him smiling some. He wondered what kind of things had happened to him. Maybe he was born on thuesday. or maybe he has met his girlfriend on that day. Wait- had he a girlfriend? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

"It was the day I got Kuma." His voice softened and he smiled, cuddling into his knees. He was suddenly shy, as Kuma was something important to him and he was sharing this with another person. "Kuma is... my stuffed polar bear. I got him when I was little, but it was a gift, a-and I don't know from who..." Matthew laughed, but it was half-hearted. "I never found out, so it's still a bit of a mystery, I guess."

Quietly, he bit his lip and looked up toward the ceiling. He was taken back to the very memory he spoke about, and he saw it before him almost as if it were the real thing. Kumajiiro was important to him for a number of reasons. To the canadian, his bear was something that had stuck with him through all sorts of times. Good, bad, worse. At one point (when Matthew was certain he'd been forgotten by absolutely everyone, even the postman) the white, fluffy animal had been his only friend. He'd often wondered who it was from, but the fact that he didn't know made it all the more special to him.

((if anyone gets that postman reference, I'll love you forever))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Francis smiled and nodded. "That's cute." He noted, smiling at the Canadian. He hadn't really expect that but still it was cute. It was nice when someone treasured a memory or something old. Francis did too, treasure some things. "Kuma is cute name also." He said nodding and smiling. "What is your favourite animal, by ze way?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 pm

"Thank you."

He was glad that he hadn't been made fun of. It was instinct that told him he would be, and even though he trusted Francis instinct always won out. He'd always kept his guard up, searching others for signs that some form of degradation was about to come his way. His mood, however, lightened when the french man asked him a question instead.

"Polar bears!" He shouted, suddenly gleeful and suddenly a little too loud. He blushed, sinking a little into himself and lowering his voice. "I really love polar bears. I actually want to become a researcher or something like that after school."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 am

Francis chuckled at his friend's enthusiasm. "Ah that's nice, I hope you'll be able to become a researcher then." Smiling at him. Judging by the other's excitement, he really hoped he would succeed one day. It'd be sad if he failed. Besides it was normal to hope the best for your friends non?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:03 pm

"I really hope you're right."

With that, he laughed lightly, allowing his glee to escape through verbal actions. He wasn't scared of the space (or lack thereof) between them anymore, and decided to move closer. Placing his hands out slightly, he scooted towards Francis until their arms touched, relaxing afterwards. He needed to think of a new question, but his thoughts were elsewhere and though he tried, it wasn't all that good.

"What kind of music do you like...?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Francis was happy as he noticed his new friend was relaxing more. The air was less awkward around them. That was good. "Hmn...I like most kind of music, it just depends on the mood I guess. when I'm happy I prefer pop, and when I feel kind of down I prefer slow music, jazz, classical. I can't really pick on thing I like, if you get what I mean." He said as he looked into the Canadian's eyes. They were beautiful and honest. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

"I'm a lot like that too."

Matthew waved his hands around in gestures as he spoke, trying to emphasize his words. Music was an important part of his life, although he supposed it was largely due to the generation he was born into. Everyone had music nowadays, and everywhere you looked people had become more and more plugged in and tuned out. The blonde couldn't say he wasn't part of this movement, but he'd like to think that he wasn't all for it either.

"I like songs. Anything I was understand the lyrics too, really." He frowned. "I don't like things like heavy metal." He softly leaned into Francis, waving his free hand with an absent mind. "I never asked you the question you asked me. What's you're favourite animal?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Francis nodded. "I don't like heavy metal either, too loud for my taste." He added with a chuckle. "A-ah it's a cat. I really like cats. They're so cute." He exclaimed. He smiled happily. Yes, Francis loved cats. Well he loved fluffy cuddly animals in general but cats were number one. "Michael too, is cute." He added.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 am

Cats, eh?

Matthew wasn't really one for cats. They were certainly cute, he would admit, but he'd never really managed to make a connection with them as he did with his arctic beasts. He found the silent grace of polar bears to be really something else, something rarely seen and vastly unknown.

"Who's Michael?" He asked, suddenly interested. He'd never pictured Francis to be one for pets, but perhaps it was possible...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Francis smile grew wider. "Ah s'cuze, Michael is a stray kitten. I found him in the backyard two days ago. Me and Heracles are now taking care of him together." Ah yes Michael was cute and somehow the Grecian was too.

[Ooc: I'm sorry for my short lame ass posts ;n; ]
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

He gasped.

"That's so nice of you! Oh I bet that kitten's the luckiest one around!" He grinned, picturing the scene in his mind. Though he didn't know who Heracles was, if he was someone who was willing to take an animal in, well, then he must be a kind person. "Michael is a nice name, too."

It reminded him of angels, actually, and that was a good thing.

((it's alright C: ))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Francis chuckled lightly at the other's gasp. "Merci~" he said smiling some. He was happy that Matthew thought of him as a good person. Also glad to hear that Matthew found the kitten rather lucky as he took care of him. He wondered if there was something more behind it. Perhaps the other had become fond off him already? Francis thought of a next question in the mean time. "Do you have any pets, by the way?" He asked him wondering.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 am

"Pets? Me?"

He laughed lightly, tilting his head to the side.

"No. I'm afraid I've never really had any. Unless you count a couple of goldfish when I was little."

Leaning into the French man, he rested his head on the other's shoulder, curling up as he did so. Talikng like this made him feel warm and calm, and Matthew snuggled into his friend with a hint of admiration. He hugged his own knees slightly, gears turning as he thought.

"What's your family like?" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Francis smiled and wrapped an arm around Matthew's waist as he let him snuggle onto him. "They're all nice and caring towards everyone. My family is quite big actually. But I'm only child. My parents are nice people, always looked after me, even now they still call me." Francis chuckled a bit. He liked his family and missed them sometimes. He looked down at matthew. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 am

Matthew closed his eyes as he listened, relaxed by the French man's words (and accent, of course). He only opened them after the question was asked, and a miniscule frown graced his lips. It was fleeting, however, and soon disappeared, replaced by a melancholic smile.

"Your family sounds nice." He started, softly edging his words out. "My parents are divorced. They... well I guess they didn't get along very well, so..." He swallowed, throat suddenly dry. "I used to live with my mom after the divorce, but now I'm in residence. My parents are... used to be.. really nice people. And I mean, I have my brother too. Alfred and I are really close, ever since we were kids. We helped each other through just about everything. Although, he's the total opposite of me. He's really outgoing, and stubborn, and he always talks about being 'the hero'. But I do love him very much."

He blushed, feeling a little embarrassed at sharing this with someone else.

((AND NOW I LEAVE ON HIATUS))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Francis felt a sad feeling come down. It made him feel lucky to have a family like his. He pulled the Canadian closer and hugged him. "I don't really know your family, but I'm sure that despite everything, they're great people and love you."He told him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 am

"Thank you. I hope you're right."

He smiled softly (and sadly, although this he didn't realize) and accepted the hug the french man gave him, hugging back. It was nice. Matthew thought this as he snuggled into the other man happily, skin itching for attention. Even though he supposed he didn't have the happiest past, if he still felt loved by the people around him, then he'd be alright. And cuddling into Francis' arms was a sign of being loved, wasn't it?

He chuckled softly. "I can't think if another question.."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Francis smiled softly. "You're welcome, I hope so too." He let the other snuggle onto him as he had his arms wrapped around Matthew. He chuckled lightly and looked down at him. "I'm afraid I can't either." He didn't want to let go of the Canadian just yet. "You know, I zink that we're going to be good friends, non?" He said, hoping Matthew thought the same too.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 am

A light blush rose on the Canadian's face, and his eyes lit up. Good friends? He could definitely agree with that statement.

"I think so too. I really do." He nodded slightly, looking into the French man's eyes and nervously biting his own lip. He couldn't help himself - Francis' words had made him happy, excited even. Maybe putting himself out there wasn't so bad. At least, not here...

He laughed, part out of joy and part out of nerves, and buried his face in the couch behind his friend's shoulder, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Francis smiled happily. "That's great." He chuckled as the Canadian laughed and cuddled onto him. Matthew was adorable. He was glad to have met him today. He softly stroked his hair.

[Ooc: I'm out of ideas in here, also I was thinking that it would be cute that maybe Francis and Mattie could make breakfast together in the morning? ]
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm

((YES. TOTES CUTE. I think that's a good sort of closure for this thread... I think? Any objections?))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2