Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] Empty
PostSubject: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 am

(( Cellulose acetate is what film is made if and we're watching a MOVIE GET IT AHAHAH--/shot))

Matthew hadn't been into the living room yet, and it was apparent on his face as his eyes widened. The room was beautiful, and was decorated with modern, expensive looking accessories. As they entered, a small gasp of "wow" escaped his lips, and he had to blink a few times to believe it was actually real.

He'd never seen something so done up and extravagant. His own house was small and cozy, full of old pieces of furniture that had been passed down his family for longer then the canadian cared to remember. Turning back to Francis in slight awe, he tried to bring himself back to the subject at hand.

"M-movie. Right, sorry." He smiled sheepishly. "Which... What do you want to watch?"

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://apollo4.deviantart.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 am

((Pfft- haha yeah I get it XD)

Francis chuckled lightly at the Canadian's reaction. He had reacted somewhat the same. The living room was big and quite impressive. Francis smiled. "Oui, uhm let's see..." He wondered what kind of movies they had so he made his way over to the dvd cases.

"What kind of movies do you like?" He asked Matthew and glanced over the titles. He noticed some familiar ones.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am

They made their way over to the movie cases, and the canadian thought for a moment. Various scenes from many different kinds of movies floated through his mind, all of which he liked in some way or another. He liked a lot of films, and sometimes it was hard to distinguish what kinds they were.

"I like... a lot of movies" he voiced, picking his words a little slower then he would have liked. "I suppose the films I really love are more independent or... vague. I can certainly tell you which kinds of movies I don't like, though."

At this point a soft laugh escaped his mouth, and he glanced over the glass cover of the DVD shelf. He really hoped Francis didn't mind the kinds of things he himself enjoyed. Friends had to have things in common in order to remain so, and Matthew really did want to stay friends with the man beside him.

"Horror movies. I can't stand them..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Francis smiled and nodded. "Something like arthouse movies?" he continued looking at the titles. He chuckled when the Canadian mentioned horror movies. He was glad, he didn't want to run all paranoid over the hallways again. Though it had been pretty funny now that he thought back about it. "I can't stand them either..." He added with another chuckle. "Hmn...sun shine cleaning?" He looked up at Matthew. "Seen that one?" He asked him.

[Ooc: I just saw that movie, it's about 2 girls cleaning places where people have died, so to say, dark humor, but pretty cool.]
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm

He nodded cheerfully, curiosity peaked. Arthouse? Was that what it was called?

"I'm afraid I haven't seen it." he replied, answering the French man's question with a smile. The title sounded interesting though. "Have you?"

The cover seemed tame enough, and Matthew was pretty sure Francis wasn't the type to trick him into watching something he really didn't want to see. The blue and yellow colouring on the front made him smile, and he wondered if any movie could be bad if they were watched with friends. Shrugging a tad, he looked at the other blonde curiously.

((I LOVE DARK HUMOUR OMG/shot))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Francis shook his head. "No have not but the title caught me and reading the back, it seems a rather nice movie." He told the Canadian. He looked at Matthew and smiled. "Let's watch it, if it's boring we can always stop it, non?" He asked him somewhat smiling.

The movie seemed like a nice one and not scary at all. Just some dark humour. He didn't really feel like getting all paranoid all over a horror movie. And Matthew didn't seem to be the type to snuggle up and watch a cheesey romantic movie. So this one seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 pm

"That sounds like a plan, then."

Making his way to the rather large couch, he sat down, bouncing a bit before crossing his legs on the seat. Matthew had a habit of sitting in odd positions when he was enthralled or excited about something, and he hardly payed heed to it. The t.v, he noted, was rather large, and quite shiny when off. It looked expensive, and the blonde though about his own small, aged television back at home. A pang of homesickness suddenly hit him, and his smile faltered for just a moment.

Home was a nice place, but it was also a lonely place. And the Canadian had left his home for this place for a reason, hadn't he?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Francis smiled and nodded. "Oui." He said and put the tv on. He watched the Canadian sit down rather enthusiastically. He chuckled lightly. He bend down and put the dvd in the player, grabbing the remote, he went over to the couch. He sat down next to Matthew and pressed play.

The movie started playing and Francis made himself sit more comfortable. He had taken a pillow and cuddled it some. He didn't want to scare the Canadian by cuddling onto him already, since they just became friends.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:22 pm

At first, Matthew was all in with watching the film play out. He didn't mind when Francis sat next to him, and barely noticed anything after that. He hadn't seen a movie in a while, and he quickly found himself smiling along with the people on screen. He was really enjoying himself.

The thing with movies is that you are always able to use them as an escape. Whenever you had troubles or hard times, all you really had to do was make yourself stop thinking about the bad things and then you'd be happy. Films were a good way to do this, and that was why the blonde situated cross-legged on the couch liked them so much.

After a few minutes of intent watching, Matthew remembered that he wasn't alone in the room. He glanced at Francis, who was holding on to a pillow and sitting a comfortable distance away. Acting on impulse (though feeling a little nervous all the same) he scooted himself closer, hoping the other wouldn't mind.

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Francis relaxed a bit as he watched the movie. He liked watching movies at the end of the day. You could just finally sit down and watch and do nothing, just nothing and put everything aside. The movie they were watching was pretty good in Francis' opinion.

What made it even better that he noticed his friend had scooted closer to him. Francis smiled and scooted also closer till their shoulder's touched. He blushed some. Wait- blush?! Francis! The hell- you're never shy around others! You're the man of love! You know no shame. He shrugged it off and looked back at the telivision.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Matthew felt their shoulders touch and he smiled. It was almost as if his nervousness had been whisked away by the simplicity of human contact, and he felt his muscles relaxing. His attention switched between the movie and Francis, as he wanted to know what was going on in both aspects. He only let his eyes hover over the screen long enough to realize what was going on, however. He'd always glance over at the French man, making sure not to stare (as it was not polite) and making sure not to seem too goofy or stupid.

Despite his incredible ease while with his new friend, Matthew still felt self-conscious, and he wanted to make sure that the image the other got of him wasn't a creepy one. He just wanted to be liked by others, was that such a hard thing to achieve?

He found himself distracted for a few seconds too long, and when violet eyes gazed back to the television screen they found themselves completely lost. With a look of confusion, the canadian mumbled a brief "What just happened?", and squinted at the movie.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Francis was a focused on the movie but he certainly had caught the Canadian glancing over at him, once in awhile. A part of him liked it and thought Matthew was cute, another part of him felt a nervous about it.

He chuckled lightly as the other asked what had just happened. "Ah they're driving to their first job to clean a uhm... crime scene." He told him smiling. All the looking at him he had found it quite adorable and felt flattered. The movie went on and the two girls started cleaning, which was pretty amateuristic.

He glanced over the Canadian. He wondered if he would mind- well there was only one way to find out, so Francis put an arm around Matthew. It wasn't really a thing people normally do, but Francis wasn't an average person.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 pm

"Ah, thanks."

He focused back on the T.V, now being able to understand what they were doing a lot better, chuckling once in a while. the movie was actually pretty good, and he enjoyed the darker form of humour that seemed to be used. It was right up his alley, if you will, and he began to wonder about how crime scenes really got cleaned and if the film was anything like the way things actually happened--

--When his entire body tensed up and went rigid. He felt his blood go cold at the surprise of the sudden arm around him, and his eyes flickered over to Francis hesitantly. His reaction was more of a shock, and it was safe to say that the Canadian wasn't used to people touching him like this. It was a shock because he'd very well just met this person and he wasn't sure what exactly it was supposed to mean. It was a shock because it sent chills down his spine and blood to his ears. It was a shock because it reminded him a little of his brother.

A brief memory of watching movies with Alfred flashed before his eyes, and Matthew could remember how his older brother would sometimes hold him like this during parts he knew Matthew wouldn't like. The blonde blinked and shook his head slightly, telling himself that this wasn't his brother and he didn't quite know what it meant. It wasn't to say that he disliked the contact (in fact, he treasured any sort of attention he could get) but he was lost as to figuring out what to do about it.

So he asked.

"What... are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Francis chuckled lightly. "You're welcome." He said and focussed back on the movie. He blinked and looked at Matthew as he asked what he was doing.

He pulled his arm back. "A-ah s'cuze...old habit...I guess." He said chuckling a bit. Damn it! He had scared his friend. He wanted the Canadian to like him, not creep the shit out of him. He played a bit with the edges of the pillow.

Normally he would've said something cheesy and tried to do more. But Matthew was a bit different. He was an actual friend. He seemed like they could be great friends. He didn't want to ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 am

Matthew blushed as the arm around him was removed. It wasn't bad! He didn't say that he didn't want to... Aughh!

It was awkward and the canadian really didn't like awkward. He was sure that there was no particular meaning in Francis' gesture, especially now, but he felt as though he ruined something special. He frowned.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to stop. It's just... Well usually the only person who holds me like that is my brother, so..."

He trailed off, looking at the movie but not paying attention to it in the slightest. He kind of wished the older man would hold him again. It felt nice, and gave him a sense of safety...

((Fail post is fail))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Francis felt the awkwardness between them. Great, how could he've done it? He felt guilty as he saw Matthew apologizing. "A-ah, it's okay, really, don't worry about." He said smiling as he tried to make it a little less awkward. He chuckled lightly. "Really,don't worry over such thing." He said smiling at the Canadian as he took the other's hand and gave it a small squeeze. He tried to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:03 pm

He nodded, briefly looking at the other man. His hand was squeezed as he did so, and with that attempt at comfort he was able to calm himself down again. At this rate, he would probably die of stress before he was 20!

Scolding himself for getting so worked up (over everything, I'll have you know), he tried to settle back into watching the film, but was no longer interested in doing so. He'd lost his place in it, and figured that there was too big of a gap for him to properly fill in. He looked straight ahead, feeling just a tad impolite for what he was about to do.

"T-tell me something about yourself, Francis. Please."

His wavering voice was quiet, and he internally flinched at the rule of 'no talking during movies' that he'd been taught as a child.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Francis smiled faintly as he felt the Canadian calm down a bit. Good. He hadn't really ruined it. He smiled even more when Matthew asked him about himself. He didn't really care for the movie anymore. He would watch then end some other times.

He turned to look at Matthew. "About moi? Well uhm I grew up in Paris, lived there with my parents. Made some good friends there. Then around my eighteent I went with a friend to America to study at a college. Mais, we grew apart and I don't have contact with him anymore, it's a long story." He told him.

He thought about the other things he could tell his new friend. "I don't quite know what to tell, anything you'd like to know, Matthieu? you can ask me anything, don't worry." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Matthew nodded as he listened. Francis sounded like a very expirienced person, like he knew what he was doing despite not having done most of it before. The canadian admired that immediately, and smiled. The french man's accent still held him in place, and had his own tongue aching to roll.

"Hm." He thought for a moment in an attempt to answer the question he was presented with. There was, of course, plenty he wished to know about the blonde across from him, but what to ask? Violet eyes shone with inquiries, and he let some time pass in order to formulate a sentence. Then, of course, he came up with an idea.

"Twenty questions. Let's do twenty questions."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Francis thought for a bit and then nodded. "Twenty questions, non? Ah seems good." He said as he now properly face the Canadian. He smiled at Matthew. "So what is your first question, Matthieu?" He wondered what Matthew would like to know about him. Twenty questions were a lot for sure, but one way to know another better, non?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

He was pleased when Francis agreed, and smiled to show it. The blonde's plan was to start off simple, and he figured delving into especially deep and personal questions right off the bat would be somewhat of a turn off. Besides, if they were friends, then he would get to know those sorts of things of his own accord. At least, that's what he figured.

Matthew spoke the first question that came to his head, without really thinking all that hard.

"What's your... favourite colour?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Francis blinked at the question. He should've seen something like that coming from Matthew. He chuckled slightly, it seemed to fit him. "Hmn... I like red." He said smiling. "And you Matthieu?" While he was at it, he could at least ask the same things back. It's always nice to know what your friends like and dislike and get to know them better, non?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"Me?"

He smiled, happy that this wasn't a one-way line of questioning. It was always better when both people got to share their likes and dislikes, in his opinion. All his thoughts were innocent, there wasn't a single twisted idea running through his mind (although he does have them, I can tell you that). He prepared his next question at the same time as he gave his answer.

"I have a few favourite colours. Red is one of them." He nodded to Francis before he continued. "White...blue-grey... and honey. The colour. A-although actually honey is really good too."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 am

Francis nodded and smiled at Matthew as he listened to him. "Blue-grey is also a nice colour." He noted and chuckled a bit at the honey part. "And I agree, honey is pretty good. Especially on toast in the morning at breakfast." He said smiling. He enjoyed talking with someone like this. Normally it was just some shameless flirting or picking a fight, so this was nice for a chance. He waited for the next question.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 am

Matthew really, really liked this. Francis was seeming to become somewhat of a mentor to him, in a sense, and the Canadian looked at him with admiration. He was a nice guy. He was a wonderful guy. The blonde suddenly felt a little giddy.

"Uhm.." Collecting his thoughts he trudged forward, aching to know more of his friend's interests. He was however, momentarily distracted by the thought of honey on toast. He'd never tried it before. Hm... maybe he should. "Favourite... day of the week?"

His voice was confident, and he couldn't help but offer Francis a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]   A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bond A Little Like Cellulose Acetate (Francis and Matthew)[FIN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next