Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))   Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 am

Kiku had been quietly exploring the mansion, overwhelmed by all that he saw when he came upon the the game room. He blinked in surprise a what they had connected to the tv. The amount of consoles and games almost rivaled his personal collection but not fully.
He glanced around the room before sitting down in front of the tv. He thought it would be rude to begin a game with others there because of the noise and he was concerned it would bother them.
Kiku then scanned the shelf for a few moments and chose a Playstation 3 game that could be played on single mode or multiplayer mode in case someone wished to join him in the gameplay.
He carefully untwined the cord from the remote and began playing the game happily, hoping it was okay that he played here since he had a tendency to become quite antisocial when he became involved with a game.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))   Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Heracles stuffed his hands in his pocket as he walked down the hall, trying to find something to do. Normally if he was bored he would go to sleep, but for some reason or another he was having trouble doing that lately. He hoped that he could find something to do that would tire him out enough to actually sleep.

He paused, staring at the open door of the game room. He had never actually gone inside, since the only games he played were card games. However, there were people inside doing something and he figured that watching them play whatever game they were playing was bound to be more interesting then what he was doing now.

He walked into the room and looked around, staring at all of the loud rowdy ones doing...whatever before noticing the lone man playing a video game on some...game...system...thing. He had no clue what it was.

He went over to the lone gamer and sat on the couch behind him, watching the game on the screen. It looked fun...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))   Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 am

Kiku was focusing so intently on his game play he was not aware anyone was now watching him. He kept going from passage way to passage way with his game character until he begin to feel the sensation of being watched.
Kiku paused his game an turned around to see a brunette male sitting on the couch behind him whom seem to have been enjoying watching him play or was anxiously waiting to play himself.
"Gomen nasai...I did not mean to um..occupy the television. I was not aware anyone was wishing to play as well....Do you wish to join my game or I can allow you to have the television if you wished to play something else entirely." Kiku offered politely.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))   Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Heracles blinked as the screen paused, having drifted off slightly while watching. He hadn't meant to, but there really hadn't been anything to do. He smiled at the guy, tilting his head to the side. "I've never really played a video game before..." He said, thinking it over. It could be fun to try, and experiencing new things was always enjoyable. "May I join in please?"

"Oh, I'm Heracles Karpusi by the way." Getting to know the people you were living with was a good idea in his opinion, especially since they would be living together for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))   Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiku Finds His Favorite Room ((open))
Page 1 of 1