Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're brave r-really [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"He existed," the Italian replied automatically, his eyes still on the kitten. He let out a soft sigh of relief as the cat ran away to one of the Frenchman's coats. His body relaxed and he shifted, glaring at the other. "I'm not going anywhere right now," he muttered softly, trying not to show how relieved he was now that the cat was gone. "Especially not if you want me to go by myself." He sighed softly and fiddled with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Francis title his head. "Scared of cats? not allergic I hope." He asked him wondering. It would explain the other's behavior though. He leaned back and yaawned. The Frenchman really needed his beauty sleep right now. He rubbed his eyes. "Zen you want to stay?" He asked him sleepily. He was tired and didn't want to even try with the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Lovino shook his head. "N-no. Of course not," he muttered softly, trying to hide his fear- he felt stupid for being afraid of the small, furry creatures. But when provoked they were dangerous, right...? He frowned, glancing back and forth between Francis, the cat and the door. Did he really want to go? He wasn't quite sure. On one hand, staying with another person would provide him cover and make him feel safer. ...But on the other hand... he didn't like Francis' reputation, nor did he really want to wake up to find the cat on him in the morning. The Italian took a deep breath and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Yeah," he replied after a moment, trying to hide his discomfort. Hopefully the Frenchman's presence would make him feel a bit better and help him fall asleep. "I'll stay....but only because I want you to be killed first. ...Not because I want to or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Francis smiled as he noticed the other's discomfort and fear for cats. It was cute somewhat. Though he didn't feel like arguing anymore he was tired and didn't want to lose his manliness, because it was clear that the other would hurt him if he came too close. Ah, desolé.

"Ah oui, I wouldn't think of something else. Zen you plan on sleeping here, non?" He asked him to be sure. Though he didn't feel like sleeping on the ground for a stupid Italian.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"Where else would I sleep?" Lovino asked, eying the floor, and the cat, with distaste. "...It's not like I actually have anywhere else to go." He frowned and looked around, trying not to show how jumpy he really was. How the hell did he end up here again? Something didn't seem right. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Francis blinked. "Moi? not really. Thought you'd have." He admitted. You've got to give Lovino extra points for daring to sleep in the same room as the Frenchman. He yawned again. "I think I'm going to sleep now then, I'm pretty tired." he told the Italian. He was currently figureing out where they would sleep. Both in his bed? Well that was a nice idea but he didn't want to be castrated yet.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well, I'm not sleeping on the damn floor with...that..." The Italian motioned to the innocent cat, still curled up in Francis' jacket. He didn't really want to sleep on the floor in the first place. It was generally cold and uncomfortable...and really hard. If he really needed to, he might, but that was the absolute last option that he didn't want to take. "And you're not going to sleep until we figure out how this is going to work." He wasn't fond of sleeping with the Frenchman, but he preferred that to sleeping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Francis sighed. The Italian must know that there was no other way. It was his room. He deserved the bed! But he didn't mind sharing. He wanted to comment that that thing could jump up this bed so it didn't matter if he slept on the floor or bed, but didn't else he would have to stay awake all night with that jumpy Italian. "D'accord." He got off the bed and carefully lifted the coat with Michael on it, who yelped. "Sssh it's okay." He carefully carried the kitten towards his "Walking-in closet." He opened the door and put him down. "Scuze... just for tonight, non? He made somewhat of a bed of his coat, sweater and towels, making sure Michael was okay.

He came back and looked Lovino. "Better now?" He asked him and sat back on the bed. "Look I'm not going to jump you in your sleep, so it's your choice if you sleep on the floor or in the bed with moi." That didn't mean Francis wouldn't cuddle onto him.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm

The Italian let out a soft breath of relief as he watched the Frenchman take the cat and move him to the closet. He felt a lot better knowing that the creature would end up on top of him during the night, and even though he tried not to show it, he looked more relaxed.

"Yeah. Much," he replied, shifting awkwardly as he glanced around the room. Even though the cat was in the closet, he didn't want to sleep on the floor...and the bed was nice and comfortable. "I'll sleep on the bed with you," he grumbled after a moment. "But you better not try to molest me or anything, all right?" If Francis tried anything, Lovino wouldn't hesitate to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Francis put up an innocent face. "I wouldn't even dare, I'd rather keep my uhm manliness." He didn't want to be kicked in the nuts at night. Though that wouldn't mean the Frenchman would resist himself from trying too. Maybe if he just started slow they would end up in having some nice time, non? He was planning it all out in his mind already. It was amazing how Francis could think 90% of the day about perverted things even now when he was really tired.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Lovino stared at him, obviously not believing a word that came out of the Frenchman's mouth. "...If you try anything..." he grumbled as he crawled towards the head of the bed. He wanted to get under the blankets and try to relax...even if he was going to be on guard for most of the night. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he lifted the blanket up, not waiting for Francis to say anything. He crawled under the covers, sending a glare in his direction, daring him to try anything.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Francis sighed and got under the covers. He didn't even argue anymore. He lied down and curled up a bit. He was now hugging one of his pillows. Francis sleeped with around 4 pillows. It was currently a gesture at Lovino that he wouldn't jump him because he was hugging his pillow and about to fall asleep. Though his mind was thinking other things, but Lovino needn't to know that.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 pm

The Italian frowned and eyed Francis warily, not sure if he should trust the Frenchman or not. Part of him wanted to so he could get some sleep, but the other part yelled at him for even having such an idea. The bed was comfortable at least... his eyes remained glued on Francis for a long moment. ...And Goddamn it. He needed to cuddle something. It was one of his habits- he couldn't go to bed without hugging something close. Part of him just hoped Francis wouldn't mind. ...Even if he did, though, Lovino probably wouldn't care.

Before he could change his mind, Lovino moved closer to Francis and hesitantly wrapped his arms around the male.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Francis was almost asleep when he suddenly felt something against him. And it wrapped his arms around him. He smiled lightly when he realized it was Lovino. This was better, far better than a pillow. As an automatic reaction, Francis wrapped arm around Lovino and cuddled him closer. "Night, Lovino." He whispered softly and fell back on the edge of sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Lovino stiffened when he felt Francis move, waiting for him to make an inappropriate movement towards him. his fears went away, however, when all the Frenchman did was hug him close. Without thinking, Lovino cuddled into the warmth, trying to get comfortable. In the morning, he'd probably yell at Francis for trying to molest him and shout about how the bastard shouldn't be so close. ...But for now he was content to stay like this. His eyes drifted shut as he mumbled a good night, falling into a comfortable sleep.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Francis smiled and cuddled some. This was nice, he had been sleeping alone for awhile, he had missed company. It had been raining for some time, which had made the Frenchman sleepy. Suddenly loud thunder was heard and Francis was wide awake. It was more in suprise than that he was actually scared of it.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm

The thunder wasn't something Lovino had been expecting. No matter how much the Italian tried to deny his feelings, he would always be scared of thunder and lightening. The loud noise startled him into waking up, his body shaking in fear as his eyes darted around the room. Another crash of thunder made him jump, a soft whimper escaping his lips. Suddenly, Lovino felt like the only one in the room. He couldn't feel Francis next to him anymore. The only thing that existed was him and the tunder...that damn thunder. Trying to hold back another whimper, Lovino curled himself into a ball, holding his hands over his ears to try to get the sound to go away.

...Why the hell did this have to happen now?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Francis felt that the other was rather scared. He was shaking in fear. He felt somewhat sorry for him and pulled Lovino closer. Wrapping both arms around him and he stroked the Italian's hair. "Lovino, it's okay, I'm here, It'll soon be over." He whispered. He still held him tight. He felt like he needed to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 am

The Italian cursed his automatic response to the sound of thunder. He hated the loud noise and always felt a bit foolish that he could get so scared of something that barely effected him. How the hell could Francis stand to be around him? A soft whimper escaped his lips in time with a crash of thunder. Tears pricked at the edge of his eyes and he had to remind himself that he wasn't a little kid anymore- he should be able to live with something like a thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Francis pulled him even closer and softly stroked his back. "It'll be over soon, it'll be okay." He continued whispering reasurring words as he tried to calme Lovino down and try to let him feel more safe. He felt a bit sorry for him. Though was happy to have the Italian close in his arms now. He was a lot nicer to him when he was scared, Francis noticed.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 am

Lovino curled closer, trying to get himself under control. He couldn't let someone see him like this...especially not someone like Francis. He was never going to live it down and everyone was going to find out about how much of a little kid he was. He should have been able to cope with thunderstorms by now...but he normally ended up crawling under the covers and crying until he fell asleep or the storm ended.

He leaned into the Frenchman's touch, beginning to relax under his care. He couldn't help it. He needed the affection, the reassurances...and Francis was the only one around to help him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 am

Francis felt the Italian relax a bit in his arm. That was good. He had pressed Lovino as close as possible against him. Another thunder was heard. This one was a lot softer. It seemed that it would be over soon. He stroked Lovino's hair gently. He continued whispering reasurring words.

Then the thunder was over and it basically rained real hard. He looked down at Lovino. "You okay?" He asked him gently.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:09 am

The Italian moved closer to the Frenchman, still jumping with every crash of thunder. He buried his face into Francis' shirt, knowing he was going to have to let go soon, but still trembling too much to do so. "...I'm fine," he grumbled a while later, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down completely. ...And then he remembered where he was and how Francis couldn't be trusted. Lovino huffed softly, squirming around until he managed to roll over. "I'm fine, you idiot. Why the hell wouldn't I be?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 am

Francis was slighlty dissapointed when Lovino got away from him and rolled over. Telling him he was fine, yeah sure. He was still trembling. The Frenchman felt kind of empty now with nothing in his arms. It was rather cold. "Because you seemed a bit suprised by the thunder." He told him and hugged from behind pulling Lovino back closer. It was probably a bad thing to do but Francis wanted his personal pillow back. He needed affection. Even if it was forced. He hadn't slept with someone like this for a long time. He rested his head next to Lovino's, for they were sharing the same pillow. The frenchmans were lose around Lovino.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Lovino would never admit liking the Frenchman's embrace...or feeling safe in it. He huffed and tried to wiggle away from Francis as he was pulled back again. "W-what the hell do you think you're doing, you bastard? I'm fine. Get the hell off." He could feel the other's breath on the back of his neck and tried not to shiver. "I'm not scared or anything anymore, so you don't have to touch me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're brave r-really [Lovino]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next