Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're brave r-really [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Francis looked at Lovino and then back to the door. "Then I can't hear it..." He whispered as he listened again. Footsteps coming closer. "It is my job to protect you now, non? Zat is merely what I'm do-" He held his breathe and listened. The footsteps were now really close. Francis leaned against the door and listened.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 pm

The Italian stared at Francis for a moment. What the hell? When did Francis become the protector? That was supposed to be Lovino's job! "W-when did you become the protector?" he stuttered softly, his voice barely a whisper. "T-that was supposed to be my job..." Lovino frowned, eying the door with frightened eyes. He would never be able to do what Francis was doing...but it felt right to protest against the Frenchman's words.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Francis chuckled. "And you did a good job at doing it, mais I am taking it over from here." He whispered. He listened. No more footsteps. Was he gone? Oh curiousity killed the cat but Francis just had to go check. He unlocked the door. "I'm going to look." He told the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 pm

The Italian frowned and nodded. "...If you want to...I guess you can take over." He paused. "But I swear...if you run away or something while doing your job, I'm kicking your ass." Lovino frowned, watching the door warily as if he expected it to be kicked in at any moment. Damn it... Why the hell wouldn't Francis move away from the door. Lovino was starting to get worried now. ...And he never thought he'd ever move so fast as he did when Francis went to open the door. The Italian was up and across the room in seconds, his hand reaching for the Frenchman's wrist. "How the hell are you s-supposed to protect me when you leave the room, bastard?" He wasn't worried for Francis...honest...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 am

Francis sighed in somewhat relief. He was glad Lovino had stopped him. Because honestly he didn't really want to go out there. B-but he didn't want to be called a coward later. "Y-you have a point." He said as he locked the door again. "L-let's just wait for awhile." He told the other as he sat down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

The Italian let out a soft breath of relief as Francis moved away from the door. Thank God the idiot had listened to him. Now he didn't have to worry about Francis getting slaughtered because he opened the door...and this way he was safe as well. His eyes were glued to his companion as he moved to the bed. Lovino followed him, his movements hesitant as he hovered next to the bed, unsure of whether to sit down or not. It only took him a moment to decide that sitting on the bed, close to another human being, would help him feel better and he sat down, putting some space between him and the Frenchman. "Yeah...y-you can try again in a little bit...but not right now or...I'm not going to t-try to help you if anything happens..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:14 am

Francis nodded. "Y-yeah..." He looked at the door. Somewhat expecting for someone to barge through it. He pulled up his feet and hugged his knees. "Guess we will be stuck here for awhile then." He mumbled softly. He looked for a subject to talk about in the mean time.

He hugged his knees tightly. "Mind if I ask, why did you decided to join zis show, actually? 'scuze mais you don't quite seem like the type that'd like to join these reality shows." He was pretty curious, because Lovino was grumpy and swearing and didn't seem to enjoy it here quitely.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am

Lovino frowned, staring at the door. He wanted to ignore the Frenchman's question. It really wasn't any of his damn business. There was no reason Francis needed to know about his reasons for joining the show; they were personal. But for some reason, he felt like talking might help him to calm down a bit and forget about his troubles. "If word of what I tell you gets out to anyone, I swear I'll castrate you," his voice was low as he spoke, suddenly reminded of where he was. "But I joined it for Feliciano. There's no way in hell I'd trust him here on his own."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Francis nodded. "Then I will not tell." He mumbled. He didn't like to be uhm...castrated. The Italian seemed really capable of doing that. "I think it is good that you look after him. Family should look after each other and support, non?" He said and leaned back against the wall. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. His family was nice, though sometimes he wondered what it was like to have siblings.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 pm

The Italian looked a bit relieved when he heard the Frenchman promise not to tell anyone his reasoning. If word ever got out...Feliciano would probably be all over him, acting more annoying and clingy than normal. "You sound like a sappy commercial," he mumbled, glancing over at Francis for a moment before turning back to the door. He didn't want to take his eyes off the barrier. He needed to know whether or not he needed a shield. "What about you? Why did you join this damn thing? To become more famous or something?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 am

Francis chuckled lightly. Maybe he did sound a bit like a sappy commercial, but it was the truth he had told. He looked back at the door."Mes raisons are bit different." He started. He looked for words. His reason was probably stupid for the other. "First, for the money. I want to start my own restaurant. Also I saw it as an oppertunity to find perhaps a crew, but next to that make new friends." He admitted. He looked down and fumbled with his hands. It was almost shyly. "and...peut-être find true love." the last phrase was spoken with honest words.

He looked back at the door. "I don't mind if you say it's stupid, because it sort of is." He added with a chuckle.

[Ooc: They get paid for doing this show, right?! xD]
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

The Italian listened to Francis' reasons carefully. They didn't sound too bad. The pay check for doing this wasn't bad and the Frenchman could probably find some people interested in his restaurant. "If you want to open your own restaurant, learn how to cook better. Your food tastes like shit," Lovino commented, frowning as he shifted around on the bed. "And there aren't that many people looking to find lover here. Good luck with something like that." The lies tumbled from his lips, sounding like words he really meant. Francis' reasons weren't bad...and while Lovino didn't want to admit it, he had also joined the reality show to try to find that special someone for himself.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Francis frowned some. "I think you mixed my cooking up with that of that Britisch bastard. My food isn't crap." He told him. Everyone liked his food, it wasn't disgusting at all. He tried to smile again. "And oui, I know that peut-être I might not find it, but looking in odd places, like a reality show, doesn't hurt anyone non? After all it is said that true love hides sometimes in the weirdest places. It doesn't come knocking on your door just like that." Again he sounded like some sappy commercial. Even though Francis was a flirt and jumped everything that was willing and maybe unwilling, he still wanted to find that special someone and stick with that person the rest of his life...possibly.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Lovino shook his head. "I meant what I said. Your food tastes like shit. The Brit's food tastes like burnt shit. I'm not mixing you two up." He shifted again and glared. "What the hell are you calling me? I thought I told you not to do that." He moved closer to the edge of the bed. Francis really did sound like a damn commercial. It was...something that annoyed him a bit. "Looking in odd places such as reality shows means that you're a idiot. Who the hell finds love in a place like this?" It sounded like it's be amazing if it happened; Lovino just doubted it would ever happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Francis crossed his arms. "Well if you don't like it, don't eat it then. Cook for yourself next time." the Frenchman had been cooking for a lot of people in the house. He had enjoyed it. Everyone liked his food, though not everyone said it out loud, he could see it on their faces as they ate. So he didn't quite believe Lovino. "I do." He replied on Lovino's question. "It's worth the chance, I'd rather be an idiot and find it than wait." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm

"I generally do," Lovino replied with another glare. He preferred eating Feliciano's food, but there were occasions where he ended up eating Antonio's or just making something for himself. "In case you haven't noticed, I don't sit around and eat your food with everyone else." He crossed his arms over his chest and decided to change the topic of the conversation. He didn't really want to think about food right now. "So, have you found anyone you think could be "the one"?" That sounded like something Francis would want to talk about...and he might be able to learn a bit more about his housemates. If the Frenchman was attracted to them, then maybe he didn't want to get to know them.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am

"But you have eaten my food." Francis said arguing back. He didn't like it when others offended his cooking. His mood changed when the other asked him about a possible "the one." He smiled at the Italian. "Hmn~" He said and looked at the door. "Think it is to early to say, non? I've been here for only a week." He told him as he thought out loud. "Mais- peut-être there is someone..." He mumbled. "But if I had to say now I think zat wou-" He was cut off by a loud knock against the door. Francis jumped and clinged onto Lovino. He looked scaredly at the door. "I-I zink zat is your "one" knocking on the door." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Lovino was about to argue with Francis before deciding it wasn't worth it. He'd rather figure out who he had to avoid getting close to...but as soon as Francis had been about to speak, there was a knock on the door. Lovino growled, feeling a new weight on his arm. He roughly pushed the Frenchman away, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. "Like hell it is," the Italian scowled, putting some distance between him at his companion. "Y-you go answer it, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Francis looked at the door. "Y-yeah..." He mumbled but instead he crawled back. His back now against the wall he looked a bit terrified at the door. He didn't want to be slaughtered like this. "...do I have to?" He asked him when a loud thud was heard on the outside, something had fallen over.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:11 pm

"Y-yes, you bastard!" the Italian hissed. "If someone has to die tonight, I'd rather it be you. I'd still like to live." He crawled over to the Frenchman and gave him a small push, trying to hide his trembling. "Go answer it." ...And while Francis did that...Lovino would try to get out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Francis got up shakingly. "If I die...I swear I-I'll haunt you..." He told the Italian. If he were to die and be a gohst he would do all kinds of things, like following Lovino, watching him shower. Somehow dead became a little less scary. Though he still didn't like to die. He carefully unlocked the door.

He stumbled back as he had opened the door. "O-oh Dieu! I thought-" He said and took a deep breath and bend down to take something in his arms. He did a step outside and looked over the hallway. He quickly closed the door.

"Well it is certainly not your true love, but it is not half as bad." He said as he hugged the kitten close. "Something probably scared him on the hallway, since he has knocked serval things over. The knock was just a broomstick." He sat down on the bed and hugged the kitten close. "Poor Michael." He stroked his fur and scartched him behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm

The Italian frowned as he watched Francis carefully, wondering what in the world was going to happen once the Frenchman opened the door. Was all hell going to break loose? He watched in horror as the Frenchman opened the door and sighed when he seemed relieved. He opened his mouth, ready to say something nice when Francis opened his mouth to speak.

...Asshole. There was no way in hell he was going to fine his "one true love" on a reality show of all things. And why the hell was there a fucking cat in his arms? The Italian automatically moved away from the animal, and Francis, watching them carefully.

"You're trying to tell me a damn cat made all that noise?" he grumbled with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 am

Francis looked down at Michael. He cuddled him closer. "Something must've scared him that he had knocked some things over..." He told Lovino. He stroked the kittens fur. Michael started purring. A-ah so cute. He put the kitten down on the bed next to him and softly stroked his fur, he seemed to like it. And it helped Francis to calm down a bit, because who knows what had scared him.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Lovino kept his eyes on the cat in Francis' arms. He really wasn't comfortable with the animal being so close...but it seemed to be helping Francis to feel better, so he wasn't going to say anything...yet. "Something scared him?" he asked with a frown. "What the hell could have scared...him...so much that he knocked all the stuff over?" He was about ready to take the cat from Francis and try new recipes involving cooked cat. And then he'd make the Frenchman eat his dish. That sounded like a good plan. The Italian glared at the cat with a soft huff.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Francis definately caught Lovino glare at the kitten. He sighed. "I don't know, and Michael hasn't done anything wrong, don't glare at him like that." He told the Italian. He watched the little kitten getting off the bed and lying down on one of Francis' coats. He curled up and tried to sleep there. Francis watched the little kitten, smiling.

Then he turned back to Lovino. "Mais if you insist to know, you can go look for yourself." He told him. Lovino had totally ruined the mood for Francis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're brave r-really [Lovino]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next