Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're brave r-really [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Francis smiled lazily. "Hugging you." He answered when the Italian asked what he was doing. He didn't let go fo Lovino however. He wanted to sleep warm and nicely like this. "I'm not touching you because you're scared Lovino." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 pm

"Then why the hell are you?" the Italian asked, turning around to glare at Francis. The pervert really didn't need to be touching him right now...right? He tried to keep himself from relaxing into the Frenchman's touch. He didn't want Francis to be able to calm him down so much. He shouldn't be falling for it. ...But he couldn't help it. An aggravated sigh escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Francis let Lovino turn over at him to glare. The Frenchman smiled. "Because it is nice to sleep like this, non?" He admitted shamlessly. Hoping that the other would not stand up and walk away now or kick him out of bed. For once, Francis had no ill intentions. He felt Lovino relax into his arms again, it made him happy a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Lovino frowned as he moved a bit closer to Francis. Part of him couldn't believe he was doing this while another wanted this too badly to say no. He craved human contact when he tried to sleep, his body automatically moving to cuddle up against the warm body. "You better not tell anyone about this," the Italian growled softly. "If so much as hear you mention this in passing, you're a dead man." The threat seemed to be good enough for him and Lovino relaxed a bit more. "Try anything and you're a dead man, but I think you already know that." If he woke up with Francis' hands on his ass, there was going to be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Francis smiled as Lovino cuddled closer. Of course he wanted this too, but he was just so stubborn it was almost cute. "I will not tell anyone, zis will be our secret, non?" He looked down at Lovino, who didn't seem as amused as the Frenchman was. "If I wanted to try something, I would've done so already, non? I won't do anything." He told the Italian. Though he had planned to feel him up but he didn't want to ruin it now.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:42 pm

The Italian frowned and sighed. "It better be," he mumbled softly. "And I wouldn't put it past you to wait until I let my guard down to strike." His mind kept telling him that he really needed to move but his body wouldn't listen. "...Now shut up. I'm trying to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Francis sighed also. "I really am not going to jump you in your sleep." He mumbled once more. He smiled sleepily. "Then goodnight Lovino~" He said as he pressed a kiss on his forehead and lied down on his pillow. Closing his eyes and breatheing silently. He could feel himself become rather sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

The Italian squirmed as Francis kissed his forehead. He sent Frenchman a light glare before closing his eyes. It took him a moment to become truly comfortable...still barely believing what was going on. A soft sigh escaped his lips. "...Night..." he murmured before being lulled into a comfortable sleep by his companion's breathing.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

Francis smiled when he heard the light squirm from Lovino. Francis fell asleep with a smile covering his face. This wasn't exactly what he had planned, but it was nice to sleep together with Lovino.

The next morning Francis woke up and noticed someone was cruling up to him. It took awhile to register who it was. He chuckled lightly. Lovino was adorable when he was asleep. Pressing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Good morning~" he whispered softly.

[Ooc: I wanted to edit the post but I ended up deleting it D: ]
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:15 pm

The Italian frowned when he heard the Frenchman's voice. "Shut up," he grumbled, cuddling closer to Francis. He pulled the blanket up over his head and squeezed his eyes shut. "Still sleepy, damn it." Lovino was comfortable, warm and the last thing he wanted to do was move. Maybe once he was actually awake, he'd feel differently.

(( Ugh. >< -hug hug- ))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 am

Francis chuckled lightly at the other's reply. Smiling more when he cuddled onto him. "If only you were always thiss cute." He said softly and pressed a kiss on his cheek under the blankets. Pulling Lovino a little closer. He also closed his eyes. Wouldn't hurt to stay in bed for a little bit longer now, non?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 pm

The moment the word cute left Francis', Lovino's eyes opened and he woke up a bit more. "I'm not cute," damn it." The words tumbled from his lips before he could stop them. His hands shot out and he shoved the Frenchman away. "Hands off, you pervert. I thought I told you not to touch me." He moved away from the other, sending a sleepy glare as he kicked him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Francis sighed. Why couldn't Lovi just stay sleepy and cute. He was shoved away from the Italian. "Oui, but I couldn't resist." He replied sleepily. "I'm merely cuddling onto you, I'm cold." He said a bit pouting, followed by a yawn. He was a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 am

The Italian scowled. "You couldn't resist?" he grumbled, waking up a bit more as each moment passed. "I told you hands off. That doesn't mean you should cuddle me in my sleep." He rolled over, moving to the other side of the bed. "You're lucky I didn't shove you off the damn bed, you fucking pervert," Lovino mumbled, closing his eyes. He wasn't quite ready to get up yet either...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 am

Francis just smiled. "Ah oui, s'cuze." but he of course didn't mean anything of it. Instead he scoot to Lovino's side and wrapped his arms around him and cuddled. "Mais you cuddled onto me too, and it was very nice." He said cuddling a bit. "How about I make breakfast as a thank you, hmn?" He said nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Lovino tried to shake him off, scowling when he realized it wasn't working. He gave in, leaning against the Frenchman with a sigh. "...I already told you," he grumbled with a huff. "I'm not going to eat any of that shit you call food." The Italian pulled the blanket up over the both of them, snuggling into the warmth. "And Goddamn it. If you breath a word of this to anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Francis smirked. I know, I'm irresistable, Lovi~ He thought as the Italian gave in. "Ah desolé, but it's good." He assured him as he cuddled even closer. It was even warmer when the blankets were thrown back. He smirked. "Of course not, this will be our secret~ " He said softly close Lovino's ear, before nuzzling against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 pm

"I don't care. I'm not eating it." The Frenchman's voice so close to his ear made his shiver... Goddamn it. His cheeks turned a light shade of red and he tried not to relax into the other's hold. His blush grew a bit darker. "And it better be our secret or you're going to be in a world of pain, you got it?" The last thing he wanted was for someone ( Antonio ) to find out about this...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:32 pm

He pressed himself closer. "Hmn~ well if you change your mind I'll be more than happy to cook for you~" He softly purred. He couldn't see the blush on Lovino's face. "Et of course it will be our secret." He said chuckling a bit before pressing a kiss on lovino's left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're brave r-really [Lovino]   We're brave r-really  [Lovino] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're brave r-really [Lovino]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5