Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] Empty
PostSubject: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Yong Soo was bored. He had nothing to do in his own room, even though he had officially moved all of his things and decorated it the way he liked it. He flopped down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Smiling, he thought that he could maybe wander around the rooms and see if there was anyone here who was interesting enough. There were a bunch of people, he thought, might as well meet them now!

He rushed out the door and through the hallways, ignoring the time—what time was it, anyway—and burst through the first room he could find. "Hello, there~!" he shouted, when he burst through the door, probably waking up the poor person who was in the room, on their bed sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Feliks was extremely tired. He had accidentally stayed up all night, trying to figure out what shirt matched best with his shorts. He had been caught up in this fashion crisis so long, he had hardly noticed that it was 4 in the morning by the time he made his decision. Now, he was hoping to catch up on some much needed beauty sleep before meeting his housemates. It would be so embarrassing to show up with hideous dark circles on the first day!

Unfortunately his plans were ruined when his door exploded open and an energetic shout jerked him from his dreams. He shot up with a gasp and fell onto the floor with a pained 'oof'. Groaning and sitting up slowly, he rubbed his head and stared blearily at the intruder. "Whoa, how rude. Haven't you, like, heard of knocking? I could have been naked!"
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Somchai Sookdee

Somchai Sookdee

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Somchai was in one of his tired, lazy moods again. He had just finished unpacking his things (which weren't much) and decided that he should stroll around the house to energize himself. What time was it? Ah well, that didn't matter. Somchai wasn't used to being in such a large place! Surely he would get lost! It was a good time to explore a bit and see what else the house had to offer.

He casually walked through the corridor, occasionally looking behind him in case a fellow housemate was nearby. Just as he poked his head around the corner to see what was in the next hallway, he saw a young man—an Asian teenager to be more precise—barge into someone's room. The Thai man could tell that it wasn't the kid's room, and decided to see if there was anything wrong.

The door was wide open, so he just stood at the doorway. Entering it would have been rude and he guessed that the housemate that resided in that room wouldn't appreciate another intruder. Speaking of which, Somchai noticed that someone was on the floor.

"Excuse me, is everything alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 am

When Yong Soo burst through the door, he didn't expect people to be sleeping for some reason. He woke up that poor person and made them fall off their own bed! He ran to the person first and whispered as loud as he could to the person. "Are you okay? And do you know what time it is? It must be later than I thought!"

Yong Soo heard someone ask if the guy on the floor was alright, and Yong Soo answered, "I think he's okay, but it looks like I scared him a little when I burst in—" He turned around to look at the person in the doorway and found himself looking at another Asian. Who looked familiar—

"Hey, are we related or something?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Feliks stared at the energetic man as he crouched down and started whispering at him. Was he being serious? "How would I know what time it was. I was like, totally taking a nap." he said, leaning away from him. What a strange person. He hoped the others in the house weren't so...invasive of his personal space.

Speaking of others, someone was at the door. At least they knew the concept! With a roll of his eyes, Feliks responded, "Everything would be alright if this one," he emphasized by poking Yong Soo, "knew the concept of personal space. Or knocking."

He was surprised by the target of his poke asking if the two were related. ...shouldn't he know that? thought Feliks as he raised an eyebrow. He got the feeling that his stay in this house was going to not be as relaxed as he had hoped.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Somchai Sookdee

Somchai Sookdee

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

The Thai was glad to know that no one was seriously hurt. Somchai was tempted to ask why the other Asian had burst into the room in the first place, but assumed that it was probably a normal thing for some people. "Ana~ You should be more careful when disturbing other people..." he paused.

That Asian looked familiar, but no name came up in his mind. Just when he noticed this, the other asked if they were related. Somchai tried to think harder. He didn't want to seem rude by not knowing who this teen was if they really were related, nor did he want to make a bad impression either. Still, he really couldn't put a name to his face. Somchai wouldn't have been surprised if they were family somehow.

"I'm not sure," he responded. Maybe he ought to introduce himself, especially to the actual owner of the room. "My name is Somchai ana~. I am sorry for intruding," and he gave them the wai.

(( Thai muse left me for a long time <//3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]   Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaching for the Ceiling~ [ Yong Soo + Somchai + Feliks ]
Page 1 of 1