Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Greece

The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] Empty
PostSubject: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

Heracles smiled faintly, leaning against the wall outside the movie theater's ticket booth. He hadn't gone on a date in a long time, and movies seemed like a cliche choice to him. Especially since you couldn't talk to the person you were with. But, this was what Feliks wanted and they were going to get something to eat after the movie so they could talk then.

He looked over the movie choices and frowned. He could already eliminate three of them, the horror/suspense/action movies that he figured Feliks wouldn't like, but the other two...He'd have to let Feliks choose when he got here. Heracles looked down at his phone, checking to make sure he hadn't missed any calls. He would turn it off after Feliks arrived.

He fidgeted with his shirt sleeves, feeling vaguely selfconcious about his clothes. He normally didn't care what he was wearing, often throwing on whatever felt most comfortable, but Feliks cared about fashion. Thus, he had carefully picked his clothes; he just wasn't sure if it was up to Feliks's standards.

He snorted, shaking his head. He was nervous; that he could readily admit. It was why his thoughts kept going back to Feliks. He would just have to wait for the other man to arrive so they could begin.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 am

Feliks sat on the bus impatiently, willing it to go faster. He was totally late for a date and stupid public transportation decided that it felt like waiting at every single stop for way too long, even when no one was there! 'Ah, Heracles is probably going to hate me for being so late!' he thought, chewing on his lip.

To be completely honest though, it was partially Feliks' own fault he was late. He had been really picky about what he was going to wear today and sat in front of his wardrobe for a couple hours sorting through outfit after outfit until he found something decent. Despite having so many cute clothes, nothing seemed right. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt while staring out the window idly.

When the bus pulled up to his stop he gave an audible sigh of relief and bolted out the doors as soon as they opened. He hurried to the entrance of the theatre, where he found Heracles leaning against a wall. He smiled and slowed down his pace as he approached him. "Hey there! Sorry for making you wait so long, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

He looked up as Feliks approached and smiled, stepping away from the wall. "Hey Feliks." He nodded, looking over at the movie choices. "It's fine, and yeah, I'm ready. Which one do you want to see?" He asked.

He looked Feliks over, smiling. "You look very nice Feliks." He said. Heracles paused, rubbing his fingers together. He...felt the need to do something, but he wasn't quite sure what it was he wanted to do. He stepped closer to Feliks, hesitating before gently taking Feliks's hand, looking away as he did so. He stuck his other hand in his pocket, turning off his phone.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Feliks scanned the movie titles, only finding a couple that he thought were cute. "Ah making decisions is so tough," he mumbled, staring hard at the movie list.

He was about to reveal his decision when Heracles commented on his outfit, derailing any movie relate thoughts he had. "You really think so? It's actually part of the reason why I was late. I mean like, I have so many outfits, but none of them seemed cute enough! It was like, all of the best things I had to wear were in the wash and...I ..." he trailed off when Heracles took his hand and looked over at him.

Seeing the Greek look away was adorable and he giggled before squeezing his hand to draw his attention back. "Let's go see that one~" he said, pointing up at the movie board.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 am

He looked back over to Feliks as he felt his hand get squeezed and he smiled at the other man. He looked up at Felik's choice, nodding and guiding the blond over to the ticket booth. He bought two tickets for the movie Feliks picked, handing one to his date. He glanced at the concessions stand, and then at Feliks. "Did you want something?" He wondered, gesturing to the stand.

((This is entirely too short for how long I kept the tab open staring at this. I'm sorry ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]   The stars...[Feliks & Heracles] Empty

Back to top Go down

The stars...[Feliks & Heracles]
Page 1 of 1