Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former England

Former England

Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted]   Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

ARTHUR KIRKLAND
Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted] Awesom10

"The tenderest touch, leaves the darkest of marks, and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, [Arthur Kirkland].

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Oh, am I the one to look like the one who desires such petty things such as in what you call a 'nickname?' And to be fairly honest i'm already too mature for such childish things as that anyway. Nay though, if it is something like 'Sir Arthur' or 'Mr. Kirkland' then i'll be gladly to accept 'addressment' (take close notice on how I did not recognize it as a nickname); Dare to call me anything insignificant such as 'Artie' or something idiotic like that, and prepare to have a good ol' talking with me then.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
Why, I never... What a very rude comment to ask me... E-Especially when it's simply only the second question! But if you must know i'm exactly 23 years old. You bloody wanker better have not expected something over from that. Anyway, it's blatant to see that I look rather young... *coughs*

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Hm? I'm not quite sure how i'm suppose to answer that. I've been told by various that I look one of those refined gentlemen there were once back even in the Victorian eras, or at least act like them no they haven't. Other then that, i'm no indifferent from anyone else. -His eyebrows wiggle slightly self-conscience- I-I mean there's plenty of blonde haired chaps like me, all around the street, I can even simply blend in a bleeding crowd right now if you put me with one!

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
The wh-- ... Oh, ah yes right. -mumbling- I don't really see any point of it but. . . actually it's rather stupid in my opinion. . . Was I not signed for a reality show. . .

"Lights, Camera, Action."

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
My favorite things? Ah, let's see here... Maybe spending my time with literature, or creating fine designs of some sort... I do also rather quite fancy cooking in my free time. I'll be sure to cook everyone here food, if there worth my time; perhaps some scones or whatnot, with a brew of tea... What? Your asking if i'm good or not? W-Well of course i'm bloody good at cooking you twit, I-I wouldn't enjoy it so much if I wasn't! People may accuse my cooking as 'burnt' and 'disgusting' but it's plain to see it's just slightly overcooked and they obviously don't have a taste when it comes to food! H-Hmph!

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I'm glad you think the same as me. Who knows, maybe we can spend our time later, and chat amongst eachother if I think your worth it. Maybe.

And now, where to begin here... Well i'd first off to say I have a high despise towards the bloody frogs, that address them as the 'French'. Now, you may think I may just be just another 'stereotypical' bloke from England, but if you had the brains you would have already concurred with my statement, from the very start when I just mentioned 'frogs'. Ewgh. They just simply disgust me really. So far to even say there greatly repulsive. Second off, I also dislike when annoying gits corrupt my time and tranquility with their such immaturity in their behavior. Really. I'm not just a ordinary chav like them, i'm a gentleman and god forbid to say, I bloody deserve my time taken from then. Unlike them, I actually care for each minute that I have with full noteworthiness, and once it's took away from me, everyone knows you can't receive that minute back.

Also another note I would like to say, is that I very despise when people address me about my eyebrows. T-There are nothing wrong with t-them, I s-say. And there p-perfectly normal!

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?

Fears? I don't have many 'fears'. Sometimes I worry when my brainless prats of a brothers become a handful to others, at times... N-Not like I care about them or anything, though. If they look bad, then it'll make me look bad as well. I have no other reason to care about them anyway...

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?

Dreams you say? Isn't that kind of a personal question? Actually isn't all of these questions a bit personal...Although these are Americans who are interviewing me so it's not much of a surprise they want to get in my business... But any matter, I suppose you can say I have a couple dreams for myself. No I don't want to be some ''famous movie star'' or ''millionaire'' of the century, i'd like to be rather more realistic, i'm not some silly little kid. However, I do rather hope i'm known around for something genius in the future. I haven't much really put much thought into it, but i'm sure i'll have some idea how to do it. I'd like to bring at least some money in the family name, for a change...

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
-Sighs- I hope so too honestly. But I won't sulk if I don't. And don't you think i've told you enough already from the top? I mean honestly, what else can I say? I'm just a typical gentlemen who's refined, well-mannered, and obviously has maturity unlike many others in this ignorant filthy country. There. I am done with this interview now?

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
Oh, there's more. Well I hail from Great Britain, to be more specific, from the city itself, London. It's very well not that hard to tell, that England is way more far then this... This dump hole full of wankers you call America, But I suppose i'll keep my mouth at least in this question since many idiotic gits who both read and instructed this interview may reject, otherwise.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?

What...What do I think of my siblings? The real question should be is, what do I not think of my annoyance you call 'siblings'? There highly ignorant and attempt to push my buttons (i suspect this on purpose) nearly all of the time, they never listen to me (even though I know exactly what i'm saying), and most importantly there just well... Well just mindless reckless gits who don't know the bloody hell there doing! Oh how many times I ask myself, if I was the only sane child out of my whole mum and dad's offspring...

As speaking of me Mum and my Dad, they weren't as much of a pain as my ass like my 'siblings' are. I just really wished they had the brain enough to just send me back to England.. Because look at me now. I'm signing up for some worthless American reality show. Really.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
All of my childhood. I was bullied by nearly everyone, especially including my siblings, and now that i'm a grown up reflecting it may be the worst memory I could have ever experienced. I'm just bloody happy I am out and away from them - hopefully - and I can start fresh more far from the past, heading onto the future.

Another horrid thing is when I had to obtain a job when I moved to America, or more or less just when I moved to America, honestly. I don't really have much of a affluent finance at the moment...And you can say i'm struggling, currently.
» What is your best memory/memories?

Graduating from College. Now that's a story to tell. I was ever so bliss, when I got the chance to live on my own, netherless to say to be finally away from my horrible monsters, you can call my brothers.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Recently i'm just simply looking around cities, for different jobs. Oh but please don't address me as a 'merchant' or anything. It's just simply because some rude gits from the last -cooking- job I had fired me, and once I continued to look for more cooking jobs it was like a chain of idiotic blokes. And although I said I had graduated from college, i'm still taking a couple classes, but I don't dedicate myself or anything to it.

OoC INFORMATION
» I don't really care. emily is fine i guess. Very Happy.

»I think it's EST!

» APHFanaticEmily@Hotmail.com

» To let everyone know, I make England uke. Obvious, since nearly everyone does; however, I don't like being like, Someone: Hi. England: WTF WANKER. GTFO. 'Cause. It's just not how I roll. BI Oh and this is my first site that ISN'T proboards so. . . o_o;

Btw plz tell me if u want me to change anything! :3 I'm kind of sick..So I tried to do it today, since I probably would of missed the deadline...

Oh and something randomlink to cheer everyone's moods:

QUICK BRITAINNA TO THE TOMATOMOBILE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted]   Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 pm

You are accepted! I would type something fancier, but I just got home from work and I am lazy. I really like your England though, this was fun to read. If you have any questions about this site since it isn't exactly like proboards, feel free to ask~! Please change your name to England's and feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Arthur Kirkland // England [accepted]
Page 1 of 1