Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur Kirkland Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland Application Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Kirkland Application   Arthur Kirkland Application EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland Application 97mp1l
" If the French were really intelligent, they'd speak English."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello,Arthur Kirkland.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
No…just call me Arthur. Don’t call me sir or mister Kirkland, it makes me feel old. Also don’t ever consider a nickname for me. R-really just call me Arthur. Don’t call me things like Artie or Eyebrows… I will make you regret it.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
W-what?! How rude. Have you no manners…I mean do you not know it is rude to ask some one about their age? A-anyway…because you insist… I’m twenty-two years old. That is, for the record, not old! D-don’t you dare to call me old.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Hmn several things actually. I just look pretty average. There are a lot of blokes with blond hair you know.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
I don’t think it’s a secret. And if it is so super secret…then I shou-

F-fine I’ll tell you! “Lights, Camera, Action."
T-there said it, n-now happy?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Like any proper English man I enjoy a cup of hot tea with cream and sugar every day. I also like to cook and bake, really just anything, I like making anythi- oh you’re not hungry? Too bad.
I also like unicorns and- O-oi!! Don’t laugh! T-they’re real! Fairies and unicorns. I-I like reading about them a-and…

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Was that sarcasm? A-anyway what I absolutely dislike, well hate: The French. Those wine drinking, arrogant frogs! They disgust me. I mean seriously they think that their whole that that but they really are useless!

Which brings me to the next thing. I dislike annoying and useless idiots who can’t think for themselve’s and never leave you alone. Especially when they make fun of my face. Really, my eyebrows aren’t big, they’re charming, y-you agree right?

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
F-fear? Uhm…I’m a brave gentleman, I don’t really have fears. But if I really had to name one is that my family and friends would get hurt or losing them. N-not that that would ever happen, t-they’ll be fine.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Y-yes, I’m glad you agree. The future? Hmn Well, graduate from college is my first goal. After that I’m not quite sure what I will become later. At least try to earn some money so I’ll keep managing to live on my own. I don’t want to go back living with my parents. B-but I would go back to London eventually.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
I hope so too. Me? I’m just a fine, well-mannered, gentleman, unlike most Americans around my age. –sighs-

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I hail from England. Lived there till I was around 19, then I moved to this country. I miss England, a lot. It's a nice country, even the shitty weather is better than here.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Oh right my brothers. I do have two older brothers. I’m not really fond off them as you might’ve noticed. That’s because they never listen to me. They’re so reckless, the idiots. They live to annoy me. But once something happens they blame it all on me?! I really dislike those gits, I’m glad I moved out.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Worst? Elemantary school. I hated that place. I was bullied a lot. B-but I don’t want to talk about it, it’s the past, let it rest.

» What is your best memory/memories?
High school! I made some good friends there, I finally got respected. Though I’m happy I have finally graduated from highschool.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Right now? I’m here with you in this tasteless café. My life? Well, I go still go to college, I’m in my last year so I’m studying quite hard. Meanwhile I’m also looking around for a part time job.

OoC INFORMATION
» Mathi

»GMT +1

» the_igsel@hotmail.com

» Jup I’m also Francis, I will not rp FrUk because that’s lame. And I hope everyone is fine with me picking also England. The England on the reservation list had till 19th september so he's free now right?
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Arthur Kirkland Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland Application   Arthur Kirkland Application EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

You are accepted! Sorry for the wait. Yes, it is fine since they didn't submit anything! c:
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Arthur Kirkland Application
Page 1 of 1