Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukraine

(Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application Empty
PostSubject: (Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application   (Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Katyusha Braginskaja (Ukraine)
(Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application Photo
"I'll be your friend...!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Katyusha Braginskaja.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
W-well, I'd appreciate it if I were to be called Kat or Katya, whichever you all prefer~

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
A lady never tells! B-but if you MUST know, I'm 20.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Someone called me Pamela Anderson...But I'm not sure who that is. Otherwise, I like to think I look nice, my blue eyes, blonde hair, What could be dislikable?

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
If I remember correctly...was it Lights, Camera, Action?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
W-well, I enjoy to plant, usually crops for my people, oh and milking my pretty little cow, she's such a good cow....
Oh dear I trailed off there! I've always wanted to be a singer, since I love that too...I just can't.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
No, not really, I'm very free. There really is nothing I dislike, since I like everyone!

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Losing my family. I could never cope with the loss of any of them. I'd give my own life for them.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
To find my knight in shining armor to save me from any perils, to love me, and cherish me~ Ah, a girl can dream, can't she?!

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Y-you want to know more about me? W-well, I am Ukraine. I used to be so very strong and then my brother came and took over and then my whole life fell apart and now my people are stuck in poverty, and grief and...oh...I think I said too much...

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I am from Ukraine, Kyiv to be exact.I lived there from since I was born, til I-Ivan took me away to live in his house. I try to forget that. But I live back in Kyiv now. I love being there, it makes me very happy.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I have 2 siblings. Ivan, and Natalia.....I love them....but. I don't enjoy their presence.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Mama Rus leaving and putting me in charge to raise Natalia and Ivan.

» What is your best memory/memories?
I can't quite pinpoint it, but I suppose I make a new best memory everyday! But, if I must choose, it was the day I finally left the Union.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
Well, I am in my last year of university now, I want to become a doctor~
I hope to get into Medical School, but money is REALLY tight. Sometimes, I model for money. Its very embarrassing, especially, when I KNOW most of the male countries have seen it...

Erm, I would love to find someone to love, seriously love. Being Ivan's sister sometimes prevents that from happening. *sigh*

I-is that it here? I really need to get back to class, I don't want to be late!

OoC INFORMATION
» Tori~

»GMT -5

» MSN~

» Not really....I have nothing else to say, but, I hope I get accepted!
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

(Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application   (Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

This is a nice application, but this is an AU, meaning she is not a nation. Please fix this and make her a normal person, and I will re-read it! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

(Katyusha Braginskaja) Ukraine Application
Page 1 of 1