Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted]   Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Francis Bonnefoy
Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted] 6446450_m
"Coffee, tea or me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Hello, Francis Bonnefoy.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Just Francis mon cher, or you can call me your dream prince, hmn? For close friends it’ll be Frannie.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
Age doesn't matter in love for me. Though if you'd really like to know, I’ve reached the beautiful age of twenty-four.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Some say I'm rather handsome. They are lost in my blue eyes. Though most tell me I look like the man of their dreams, but I’d rather be the man of your dreams~

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
Oui I do, I trust you this will be a secret between us, non? Lights, Camera, Action!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Cooking, a j'aime et I’m rather good at it. I can make you anything. Maybe you can come over sometime and I would cook for you. Candle-light dinner, how about it, hmn?

Or are you a more outgoing person, ma cheri? I adore music and fashion. I'm pretty outgoing myself.
As you have noticed, I love romance, passion and all those things. Besides that I enjoy pretty things, like you ma cheri.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Yes…The English! Those drunken grumpy bastards! But let’s not ruin the good mood and stop talking about them they’re not worth it.
Other things? Uhm well I don't really like to be alone. It's rather lonely, non? By the way you are single, are you not? Me too. So you know what I'm talking about, non?

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
Fear? Mais I have none, the only thing I fear for people leaving moi, especially you, mon cher.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
Glad you agree with me, perhaps you’re the one for me, non? For the future hmn… I hope to find true love, zat is everything I wish for. Also I’d hope to become cook at my own restaurant. So I’m trying to make money for zat.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Oh so you are interested in moi for sure? Bien, I will tell you. I’m a real Frenchman, gentle man at last. Rather charming and handsome, if I say some myself. Other than that I care about my close ones. I’m not really good at fighting, though. B-but I’m attractive and-

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
Pourquoi did you cut me off? Anyway I like I said I’m from France. I’ve lived my entire life in Paris. C’est really bien. I would like to take you to there someday. It's a beautiful country with so many things to see.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Sadly, I’m only child. I’d love to have a little sister, but well. So I lived with my parents till I was around eighteen, I think and then I moved to here to go to l’ecole. I do miss France. It's a beautiful country. Oh I really should take you there.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Oh...my worst. I'd rather not tell anyone one but if you insist. You see there was this girl, I truly- excuse me for a second.

I'm really sorry it's difficult for me. She had saved me from these uhm guys and i'd instantly fell in love with her. Dieu- she was strong and tough, though so sweet and pretty. The worst memory I have is of losing her. I could not protect her and- really I'm sorry.
C-can we just move to the next question please? Merci.

» What is your best memory/memories?
Dieu- there are so many beautiful memories especially of highschool, mais I think the best one is today, the day I met you.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I'm here with a pretty lady, non?

My life? I graduated from college and here I am. I'm going from one job to another. Haha- last week I got fired at this school. Dieu- they told me to teach art classes but then out of the blue told me that posing nude was intollerable. Can you believe it?

So I just got fired but you can't beat moi zat easily. I got a new job at a bar, here I'll just have to sing and work as a bartender. Dieu- I am excited.

Anyway, I think zat was it, non? I would like to ask you one question then. Are you free now? Because there's this nice restaurant. I'd like to treat you and maybe you can tell me about yourself. Et peut-être I can show you my room tonight, hmn? How about it?

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name? Mathi
»GMT+1
» What time zone are you in?
Msn: the_igsel@hotmail.com
IM: mathihamster
I don't mind if you add me or something. And also I don't mind if it's also for just chatting and making friends, that's fun too~

» Any last words?
I want your bromance -serious face-
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted]   Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Ahhhh this is nice! I know you make a nice France, so you are accepted! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to start posting. France here should be interesting hahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

Francis bonnefoy - Application [accepted]
Page 1 of 1