Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katyusha Braginskaja

Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only] Empty
PostSubject: Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]   Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 am

(first off I'm REALLY new to Literate RP, so bear with me)

"S-so, Eduard, this is the Living Room.."
She stated awkwardly as she walked in ahead of him. There were a few couches, and chairs, nothing too fancy. She sat down on a couch, hoping He'd join her.
"H-how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Eduard von Bock

Eduard von Bock

PostSubject: Re: Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]   Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 am

(ooc: It's okay! We all have to start somewhere!)

The Estonian followed after Katyusha quietly, a small smile on his lips. She was so kind, he always found it just a little strange someone like her would communicate with someone like him. Figuring he just lucked out, he glanced around the room, nodding. He hadn't even really needed a tour of the place, but any excuse to spend time with Katyusha was a good one to him.

"Well, it looks... I think it looks very nice." Giving a small shrug to further emphasize his nonchalant attitude, he walked up to the couch and took a seat beside her. "So.. How have you been liking it here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Katyusha Braginskaja

PostSubject: Re: Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]   Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm

The Ukrainian was grateful to be living here now, she didn't want to admit that her previous living conditions were terrible, in a slum almost. SHe looked over at Eduard, thrilled to see him alive after what her brother did to him. She remembered that time in her life, as she looked at him, slighlty smiling, because he brought her out of there.
"I-I've been liking it very well, actually. It really is a nice place to live." She smiled at him, blushing almost. She'd really only offered to take him on a tour to get to be with him alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]   Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room Chat? [Eduard Only]
Page 1 of 1