Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

[Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted]   [Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Lars Hofstee
[Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted] 21n08bd
"Coincidence is logical."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Lars Hofstee.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
I’m not a person for nicknames.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I’m twenty-three

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
For the last time, I don’t look like Edward Freaking Cullen!

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
If I must. Light, Camera, Action!

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
I enjoy playing a good game of football. And then I don’t mean what the Americans call ‘football’. I also love ice skating. Sadly the last couple of years there wasn’t enough frost in the Netherlands to have a good go on natural ice, but artificial ice is a good second. I’m not a person to spend all day inside. I need some room to move around outside.
I also like my home country a lot, the Netherlands. Now I’m not there anymore, there are all those little things that remind me of it. Like tulips, or pictures of windmills, or clogs. It’s really stereotypical, and Dutch people don’t even use windmills or clogs that much anymore, but I guess it just makes me feel a bit nostalgic.
I enjoy a good beer and a couple of times a day I need to light a cigarette. Though when I want to take it easy I’ll use my pipe. And occasionally I also smoke other things than just cigarettes, if you get what I mean.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
Disrespect. When I’m in charge you ought to listen to me, no buts. I can’t stand people who talk back to be and are rude about it. I can handle critics, but you can at least bring it with some respect.
People who try to control me and try to boss me around are asking to be put in place. You can’t tell me what to do that easily.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
I’m not necessarily scared of something. Though I’m afraid to lose people who are close to me. But it’s really not my fault, she doesn’t- oh. We weren’t talking about that. Nevermind.

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I’m about to finish up my education in becoming a sports teacher. Like I said earlier, I’m not one to spend the whole day inside. So a desk job would be torture for me. Though I’ve got a few problems with my breathing sometimes because I smoke. I’m trying to cut it down on the cigarettes, but I haven’t succeeded yet.

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
I’m very direct. If you ask me something I’ll tell you exactly how I think about it. I like to play it rough, so if you’re looking for a fight, you better not go complaining if I hurt you.

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I’m from the Netherlands. It’s a beautiful country. The weather can be pretty crappy, but there are other things to make up for it. It’s full of opposites. There are places with a lot of farm land, where it’s mainly quiet and full of small villages. But when you visit a city like Amsterdam, you’re in a completely different world. The city is constantly alive, and full of the most interesting people.
And even though you can travel from south to north in just three hours, there’s a large diversity in people. Every ten minutes you’ll hear someone with a slightly different dialect. Specially all the way in the south, Limburg, and the north, Friesland.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
I’ve got parents, and a little sister. I’ve moved out of house, so I’m not that close with my parents anymore.
Things happened between my sister and I, so our current relationship isn’t ideal. We aren’t on very good grounds right now. Though we have our good moments and I still love her.
I also own a rabbit. You could count that as family.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
The times I’ve fought with my sister. And believe me, there were a lot of those. It’s normal for siblings to fight every now and then, but in our case it got a bit out of hand. She can be such a stubborn bitch sometimes and doesn’t want to listen to me.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory is the memory of my home country. Not much more to say about that.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I’m living on my own. Well, not completely, since I’ve got a rabbit. But she’s not very good company, since she doesn’t talk back.
Anyway, I’m finishing up school and once I graduate I’m planning to look for a job as a sports teacher.

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
You can call me Lars, Fork, Free, or something else you come up with.

»What time zone are you in?
GMT+1

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
Yes I do. If you want it, you can PM me, kay?

» Any last words?
You make that sound like I’m gonna die.

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

[Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted]   [Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Pffff I like your last words. After I typed it I realized it sounded like death. You are accepted for sure! I love your Netherlands, and I look forward to all the fun fighting I am sure will occur. Please change your name and start posting when ever you'd like!
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

[Lars Hofstee] Netherlands Application [accepted]
Page 1 of 1