Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm

It was turning late. So the Frenchman decided to do one of his favourite things. No not having some private time with someone, though that sounded rather nice right now, but in this case meaning cooking.

Humming happily through the kitchen. "Je suis un homme plein d'ambition~" He sang as he looked for cooking supplies. What to cook? Italian perhaps. Hmn spaghetti with tomato sauce, peut-être? He wondered. He could maked the sauce himself. He looked for some pans.

He turned on the gas and started to cook the spaghetti. Meanwhile he made tomatosauce as he hummed happily. Thinking what kind of desert he would have. Vanille ice cream with chocolate sauce, hmn~ Delicieux.
"Je fais l'amour et la révolution" The Frenchman continued sanging a French song happily. Several songs actually. He was quite in a happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 am

Matthew had always hated being new.

Ever since he was a kid, it was like some unwritten obligation to make fun of the fresh meat, to tease them and make them feel as bad as possible before the newness wore off. He'd always felt like he stuck out - not in a good way, mind you - and the feeling was carried with him to present day.

He'd already unpacked his stuff in his new room, wandering the halls for a little until he thought he heard someone else, whereupon he hid back inside the walls that were designated his. It would fall short to say he was slightly people shy.

After he was certain that the foreign bodies were gone (for the time being, at least) the blonde had crept back out of his room, making his way around the house. He was still rather lost in terms of floor plans, and he walked past several rooms until that fact became apparent to him.

With a frown, his feet stopped moving and he paused, coincidentally outside of yet another room. He heard singing.

Matthew's first instinct was to run, run run away, but his curiosity had been piqued, and there was no stopping a curious canadian. With one hand on the door frame he peeked into the room- a kitchen, shuffling his feet in a timid manner. The sight that beheld him made him smile, and he felt a calming atmosphere within the room. His feet drew him farther into the kitchen, and he leaned on a countertop.

"I..I like your singing. Je Suis Un Homme... Zazie, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://apollo4.deviantart.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 am

Francis stopped singing as he heard a small voice. He blinked and turned around. Only to see a shy boy, whom he'd never seen before. He smiled. "Ah Merci~" He purred happily and smiled at the other. "Oui, I like ze song." Francis told the Canadian.

He montioned the other to come closer. "Don't be shy, I won't bite." He said chuckling. "Je suis Francis, and you?" He asked the other curiously. He reached out his hand. He looked at the blond. He was adorable to see, so shy. He had beautiful eyes. His body was just everage. But overall he seemed like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

He smiled, feeling a little less timid and a little less shy. Francis held out his hand, and the canadian took it, a little unsure of what to do.

The man's accent and language gave his French background away, and upon first impression Matthew found him to be quite pleasant indeed. They way his words rolled of his tongue made the blonde a little nostalgic of home, as he used to visit Quebec quite often as a child.

"Je suis--I mean, uhm... I'm Matthew. My name's Matthew." He stuttered softly, betraying what little nerve he had left.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 am

Francis shook his hand as the other took it. "Nice to meet you, Matthew." He said smiling. He noticed the other boy was kind of nervous. It even made him uncomfortable. He checked how the spaghetti was going. Still few minutes left. He looked back at the Canadian. "Judging by the fact you speak also French, I think you're from Canada, am I right?" He asked him curiously.

"Ah by ze way, are you hungry? I was planning to eat alone, but I have cooked too much and it is more fun to eat with someone else." He hoped the other would join him. It would be a waste to throw away the food.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Matthew nodded. "I am. It's a lovely place. Have you ever been there?"

He found himself calming down slowly, and he was now able to think a bit more rationally. This. This was nice. He liked it a lot, especially the mood within the room, and started to smile as Francis spoke again.

His smile only grew.

"I'd love to - If you don't mind, that is..."

To say the least, the Canadian was well used to eating on his own. He'd grown so used to solitude that he hadn't noticed he'd become socially awkward in the process. People had never talked to him or invited him to participate, so he'd grown up assuming that it was the norm, and that he was forever meant to be alone.

Thus, he was delighted by the sudden invitation. It would not only help him calm down, but he assumed he could also be able to finally meet some of the other residents of the house.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Francis shook his head. "I have never been there, but I would like to visit it one day." He told the Canadian, smiling some more at him. He smiled even more when Matthew wanted to join him. "Mais off course I would not mind it, I would love to have you join me. It is rather lonely, eating alone, non?"

He then went back to the spaghetti. "Hmn. Needs to cook for a few more minutes."He said more to himself than to the Canadian. He then turned back around to face Matthew. "I hope you like spaghetti. I did not really know what to cook today." He told the other chuckling.

He looked for a subject to talk about in the mean time. "So what brought you here? In America, I mean." He asked the Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 pm

He nodded his head. Eating alone did get lonely at times. Just... just sometimes though. Most of the time it was really quite relaxing, akin to an escape from the harsh noise of reality. Alone was a funny sort of thing - it helped him as well as hurt him. He adored being alone, but suspected this to be so due to all of the years of his life he'd been ignored. It was a sanctuary as much as it was a cage, and the blonde sometimes couldn't tell the difference between the two.

He was brought back to himself just in time to hear the last bit of the french man's question, and made his way towards the counter beside the stove. Tracing light circles onto it with pale fingers, he gave his answer.

"My brother, Alfred. He loves these kinds of things, and he sort of pushed me to try out with him. Normally I'm not into shows like these but... well, there's no changing his opinion."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Francis looked at the Canadian concerned. "You don't really have to, if you don't like it." He said as he came a little closer. "But if you want to try at last, I am sure you will do fine." He took his hand and gave it a small squeeze. "Really." He said smiling.

He looked at the Canadian. "And if there is ever anything, you can always let me know, okay?" He asked him with a somewhat concerned face. He seemed like a nice guy and he really wanted to help him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 am

"I suppose not but.."

He trailed off in thought for a moment, taking in Francis' words and mulling them over in his mind. His hand was squeezed and he instantly felt a wave of comfort wash over him, breaking his train of thought and making him smile back.

"Thank-you."

He felt safe around the frenchman, and even though they'd just met Matthew could feel that he was a well-intentioned being. They'd seemed to have 'clicked', and the canadian would dare say that they got along swimmingly.

His gratefulness showed through his no longer timid exterior, and there was a glint in his eyes that was either overlooked or not present moments before.

"Although, you know," he began suddenly, the urge to prove a point still on his mind. "If Alfred didn't push me to do so much, I'd never be doing half of the things I really enjoy. I suppose that's why I let him sign us up for things like these - maybe I'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:11 am

Francis smiled and nodded. "It's good then, seems like your brother helps you. It's nice to have family, support you." He wondered what this Alfred was like. Also if his purpose really was helping Matthew to come out of his shell.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it. There's so many people, you will make some great friends." Francis really meant it. The boy was really nice and he seemed once he got over his shyness that he would be rather social and a great friend.

"I can- merde." Francis eyes widened a bit when he glanced over at the stove. "Oh dieu-" He turned off the gas. "Oh non non." He said and sighed. All that chit chatting had resulted to let the spaghetti to overcook. He sighed deeply. Well there went his delicieux dinner, ruined pretty much.

He chuckled lightly. "I guess talking and cooking doesn't go together, hmn?" He looked down at his food. Well that was ruined. What to do now? He looked at the Canadian. Hmn, peut-être he could take him out for dinner. Sounded pretty nice. "Let's eat outside, Matthieu, pizza, my treat. What do you say?" He asked the boy smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 am

"O-oh! I'm so sorry!"

Matthew's eyes widened and he made a fist with his hand. Biting his lip, he gave Francis an apologetic look from behind the rim of his glasses. He really hadn't meant to talk so much, but it was just so easy to with the french man.

A rush of embarrassment crept into his figure, and he lowered his head towards the tiled floor. Oh, he was so stupid to ramble, and no one really needed to hear about his life anyways he was sure and -

"Eat out?"

His tone gave away his genuine surprise, and he blinked. He'd only known Francis for a grand total of ten minutes, and it was as if they'd already settled into some sort of rhythm. Looking up at the other he shrugged, nodding his head as he did so.

"I...I'd like that."

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am

Francis smiled. "It is not your fault silly. It is nice to talk to you." He told the Canadian in order to cheer him up a little bit. It was more the Frenchman's fault. Once he started to talk with people, he continued and lost track of time. Sometimes that was good, maybe now too. Because he was going to eat out with a cute and nice Canadian.

Francis nodded. "Good." He said smiling as he dropped his Apron. He quickly cleaned the thing he had used. He didn't want to leave this failure food around. When everything was stacked away he looked at Matthew. "Shall we go then?" He asked him as he reached out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm

He took the hand that was offered, blushing slightly at the contact. He was going out to have dinner with a complete stranger. If things progressed at this rate, Matthew wouldn't be surprised if he was on a friend basis with everyone else in the house by the end of the week.

As he was led around, he decided to inquire more about Francis. After all, he wasn't too familiar with any of the house's residents yet.

"So... Francis. What brought you here? O-on the show I mean. You don't really seem the type..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Francis happily smiled as he held the Canadians hand. His hand was warm, little sweaty. The boy seemed to have been really nervous. It was cute, adorable even. He looked at Matthew and started explaining. "Well I moved to America around 4 years ago to study. So I graduated college and I'm now saving money to become a cook at my own restaurant. As for why I joined this, hmn?" He thought deeply. He hadn't really a specific reason. "I think because I saw it as an oppertunity to meet new people." He admitted.

[OoC: They're now walking outside, right?]
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Matthew nodded, hanging on the french man's words. His interest was suddenly piqued by Francis' past, and he found himself curious to know more. Why had he come to America, of all places? The blonde would've thought that France would be the preferred choice in terms of culinary experience.

He decided - part out of politeness, and part out of the fact that he listened better when he wasn't moving - that the canadian would save most of the questions until they were actually seated and eating. It would definitely make for a better time, anyways.

"I think that's reason enough." He started. "That's the reason I convinced myself to go through with this too."

((Moving to Restaurant threaaddddd))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]   Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking dinner with a French touch [Open]
Page 1 of 1