Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comfy Couches [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie Ménard

Sophie Ménard

Comfy Couches [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 pm

The mansion was smaller than the one that Sophie used to live in, not that it was incredibly tiny or anything. Living in this house with a bunch of strangers felt a tad out of character for her though. Sophie was sociable but actually living with people she didn't know? It was going to be a challenge. I wonder where everyone is... she thought, looking around as she made her way to the living room. She hadn't seen a single housemate since she left her room. They were most likely scattered around.

Once Sophie entered the living room, she made herself comfortable on the couch and opened her book. She might as well take advantage of the silence before anything chaotic happened. Then she could always move to the quiet room if anyone loud disrupted her.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Francis had gotten rather bored. Sure people were nice and all, but he had been having the same talks. And they weren't really that special. He decided to take a little break from socializing and actually do something useful. Which was, finally going to read the book he was supposed to read a long time ago.

He wandered in on some one however. The livingroom wasn't empty apperently. On the couch sat a pretty girl. Great, more distraction. Well from her, he was sure he wouldn't mind. "Bonjour~" He greeted her, smiling. He sat down on a chair in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Ménard

Sophie Ménard

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Sophie had just finished the fifth page of her book when she was greeted by someone, one of her housemates of course. What caught her attention was that he spoke in French, and she immediately looked up. Well, he certainly looked like a Frenchman. Sophie had to admit that he was rather handsome and he was most likely just as charming. She hadn't spoken to anyone yet so maybe a small chat wouldn't hurt.

"Ah, bonjour," replied Sophie. She quickly placed her bookmark into the book and focused her attention on the blonde. "How are you today?" she asked, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Francis hugged his own book onto his chest. He smiled happily. "I'm good, merci~ and you?" He asked the girl in front of him. "A-ah, I'm Francis by ze way and you?" He asked her as he placed the book on his lap and sat a bit up. It wasn't nice to just hang, when a lady was around, right?
Back to top Go down
Sophie Ménard

Sophie Ménard

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

"I'm alright, merci. Nothing much is happening around here," Sophie sighed. Maybe she was just missing out on things, not that she minded. She wasn't the sort of person to inquire about special events or anything. Still, all she had done today was lounge around and read. Then Sophie noticed him fixing his posture and took it as a sign of being uncomfortable.

"My name is Sophie," she replied and patted the empty space beside her on the couch, "perhaps you would like to sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Francis nodded. "Same here. Nothing special happened." He said. He smiled when the girl offered him a seat next to her on the couch. "Oui, merci." He said as he sat down next to her smiling. She had beautiful long hair, he noticed.

"So what brought you here, in america, I mean." He asked her. He was always curious about other people's motives. She didn't seem like a girl who would just join these things. So he really wondered about it now.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Ménard

Sophie Ménard

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Sophie felt better knowing that she wasn't overthinking things and seeming like she was completely antisocial. She moved a bit to give Francis more room on the couch. When he asked her what brought her to America, she paused. Her reason would seem silly, so Sophie tried to think of a way to phrase it differently.

"Oh well, Monaco is very small compared to America," she explained, unable to stop herself from using hand gestures as she kept talking, "so I decided to move here because I thought that there would be more to accomplish. Does that make sense?" she had admit that it sounded a bit better in her head.

"So what about you? You are obviously not from here," asked Sophie. His French accent was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 am

Francis nodded at her reason. "Oui, somewhat." He told her softly. "And you are right, I am not from here, I'm French." He told her. But she'd probably guessed it because of his accent. "Lived in Paris till I was around eighteen. And then I went to study abroad at college here." He told her smiling even more.

"To expand my knowledge and broaden my horizon. Though I miss France sometimes." He admitted to her. "Et now, I'm merely looking for jobs and saving money." He sighed a little. "I would really like to become a good cook and have my own restaurant, mais I have a long way to go." He laughed a bit. Yeah it wasn't going to be easy, but it was worht the shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comfy Couches [Open]   Comfy Couches [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Comfy Couches [Open]
Page 1 of 1