Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Perfect Place...[open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Greece

The Perfect Place...[open] Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 am

Heracles yawned, reclining in his chair and looking around. This seemed like a perfect place to get a nap; not too sunny, with no one else around to wake him up. Not that he wouldn't talk with them, but he liked being able to take uninterrupted naps. That so rarely happened nowadays, what with work and school and all of his other responsibilities.

He was grateful to have a steady job, but sometimes he missed the days before work where he could nap anytime he really wanted to without getting worried about being late. He shrugged, curling up in his chair and placing his head on one of the arm rests. He was really too big to sleep in one of these chairs, but he didn't want to take up one of the couches incase someone else did come in.

He closed his eyes and yawned again, quickly drifting to sleep in the warm room.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Francis decided to read some books about teaching. Dieu- he got kicked out of 2 highschools already. Maybe he should just pose nude more in class? Maybe that was the problem. He wondered as he walked off to the quiet room.

Then he noticed someone was lying in a chair. He looked at the man. He was sleeping rather peaceful. He looked pretty good. His hair seemed nice and soft. Though the other was probably going to have back-aches and pain everywhere when he woke up like that. Francis smirked. He wouldn't mind to massage him then though.

He was wondering if he should wake him or not. He came closer and stroked the others soft hair. Dieu- it was soft, what conditioner did he use? He wanted to know. "Bonjour..." He whispered at the sleepy man. "you should sleep on the couch, or you'll regret it later when your back hurts." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Heracles woke up as soon as someone started touching his hair, frowning slightly. He looked up to see a blond man looking down at him. "Hm...maybe." He said, sitting up and stretching. He eyed the other man, smiling slightly. The other man was handsome and he looked like he would be fun. It had been a while since Heracles had...indulged in physical contact after all.

His smile widened and he leaned back against the chair, moving so that he was tilted towards the other man. "I'm Heracles." He said, holding out his hand and maintaining eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

The Frenchman smiled as the other woke up. He looked rather, cute actually. Zat sleepy look it was adorable, Francis thought as he watch the other sit up. He looked at him better. He was rather good looking too. His eyes were pretty, he thought and smiled some more.

He gladly took the other's hand and shook it. "Hercales hmn~ nice name. Je suis Francis. Nice to meet you." he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 pm

"Hm...Francis is a nice name as well. And I like your accent." He said, pulling one of his legs to his chest and hugging it. He rested his head on it and looked up at Francis through his bangs, not feeling bothered enough to move them.

"Hm...Francis? May I ask why you were touching my hair?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow. Francis had pretty eyes, he noted, looking the other man over again. Such a pretty man...He shook his head alittle to move his hair off of his neck, baring it to Francis.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm

He smiled at the man. "Merci. I'm from France so zat explains the accent. And where are you from?" He asked him as he leaned back against the table. Smiling as he looked at Hercales. He still seemed rather sleepy. He looked even more cute when he sat like that.

"Ah, excuse. It looked rather soft, et I do not know. Your hair is rather nice. May I ask what shampoo do you use?" He asked him if it was the normalest thing to ask a stranger you just met. Well for Francis it was. When he was curious, he'd just ask.
Back to top Go down
Katyusha Braginskaja

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Katyusha walked in the room, rubbing her eyes, from just waking up. She saw two new figures standing there.
"U-um...Hello?" she stuttered, she was not used to being around this many people. She sat down on one chair, and watched the two figures.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ah, I'm from Greece." He said, looking up as someone else came into the room. Maybe he should have gone to his bedroom to catch a nap...Then again, eying Francis, he wouldn't have met the Frenchman quite as quickly.

He blinked, frowning at Francis's question. "I use whatever's cheapist really, I don't often pay attention to what brand it is. But, thank you for liking my hair." The fact that Francis seemed compltely oblivious to his advances annoyed him, however much Francis liked his hair.

He smiled over at the girl who had come in, noticing how nervous she looked. He tried to be as unalarming as possible to her. "Hello, I'm Heracles. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Katyusha Braginskaja

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

"Oh! Hi! I'm Katyusha! Um...you can call me Kat. Nice to see you~" She blushed and looked at the floor, "Am I Intruding on anything here?" she said, worried that she had.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 am

Francis smiled at the man. "Greece? Never been there, mais it seems like a beautiful country." he then also noticed another person had came in. He was a bit dissapointed the other didn't pay much attention to his hair. Well it was soft and nice, so that's what counts, non?

"You're welcome~" He purred and then went to turn around and face the other person. "Bonjour Kat, je suis Francis." He said smiling. He took her hand and gave it a small kiss. "Nice to meet you."
He said as he let go of her hand. Dieu- she looked pretty too.

He smiled at the thought of all those pretty and handsome people in here. Dieu- zis was heaven, non? He went back to the table and leaned back at it. "You didn't interupt anything. We were just chit-chatting." He said as he looked back at Hercales.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 am

He nodded, smiling. He missed his homeland...He raised an eyebrow watching Francis greet Katyusha, vaguely amused. So the Frenchman really did flirt with everyone. Though he had to admit, the girl was cute.

He shook his head slightly, smiling at her. "You're not interupting anything at all Miss Katyusha." He glanced over at Francis, giving him a slightly flat smile. Chit-chatting...mayber Heracles was just bad at flirting. "How are you Miss Katyusha?" He asked, hugging his knee tighter against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Place...[open]   The Perfect Place...[open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Place...[open]
Page 1 of 1