Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Rules are boring in all roleplays. I know it, you know it. I will try to make this as painless as possible on both ends.

General Forum Rules:

1. No genderbends or original characters are allowed at the moment, sorry. The only time original characters would be made available is if we fill up all the "important" characters on the list...and this is for me to decide when this is possible. Not you.

2. Please be at least 14 years old. This may seem silly, but I require it.

3. No drama between players. You can have drama in character, but not out of character. Let's keep it friendly please. If you ever have a problem, PM me or another mod.

4. Basically the same as number 3. No bullying is allowed out of character ever. If someone is bothering you, PM me or another mod.

5. This is a literate roleplay. No -action- or *action* responses.

6. You don't need a novel, but for a reply at least write a paragraph. According to me that is 5 to 7 sentences minimum. Some sections may have different rules though for posing, so make sure to look!

7. If you need to talk out of character in a post, make sure you use [[ ]], (( )), etc.

8. No god modding ever. If you want to do that, go write a fanfiction, you don't belong here.

9. Be active! I know that everyone has a life, which is more important than roleplays, but try to post at least once a week. When leaving for long periods of time, post a hiatus thread telling us. There will be activity checks.

10. No character death. Horrible things can happen but no dying. That is just silly.

11. You are allowed to have mature threads. However, they must be plot related. No random things, please. That just makes it awkward for everyone else. Make sure to mark anything overly sexual, bloody, etc, with [M] in the title.

12. Each player can only have one character until they reach 40 posts with their current one. This is 50 roleplay posts, not in the off topic section.

13. Have fun is the most important one!

If you read this, put the "lights, camera, action" in your application in the spot is says.

Chatbox Rules:

1. Chatbox is not forum canon! I don't care if you have a great relationship going on in the chatbox with someone, that doesn't mean your relationship carries on into the real roleplay.

2. It is mostly for out of character chatting, but crack roleplay is allowed too.
Back to top Go down
https://worldreality.rpg-board.net

The Rules
Page 1 of 1