Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never too old for sleep overs

Go down 
+5
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Matthew Williams
Somchai Sookdee
Im Yong Soo
Francis Bonnefoy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Never too old for sleep overs  Empty
PostSubject: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Francis sat down on the floor. Somehow they had decided to hold a sleep over. Really? they lived together, so it wasn't really needed. Though he had agreed on it because they were fun. He wondered if he wasn't too old for this. But he noticed some other older men, so he guessed it was. He sighed. Maybe, you are never too old for sleepover.

He looked around. He didn't know half of the people. He hugged his pink pillow with frills close as he was in a blue pijama. "I zink it would be best, to introduce ourselves, non? Je suis Francis." He told the others. He looked at the person in front of him. It was the boy from Korea. "Et toi? What is your name?" He asked him.

[Ooc: posting order will be Francis - Yong - Somchai - Matthew - Feliks -Lars - Heracles -Lovino - Kiku]

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Yong Soo had stumbled into Francis' room earlier for the sleepover he had invited him for. What... was he only invited because he happened to be sitting around at the time? Oh well, new people were always fun to be around for the most part! Wondering who else there was in the room, he sat down and looked at everyone there. Yong Soo would have much rather been on the bed, rolling around, but there was some guy with light brown hair and a stupid curl lying down on the bed. Yong Soo wasn't one to talk about stupid curls... he did have his own on the top of his head.

Wait... was the guy on the bed wearing cat pajamas? He was about to go ask him—and maybe sit on the bed, it was more comfortable there— whenFrancis sat down on the floor near him and he said something about introducing themselves. So... Francis didn't know these people either? Was it just because they happened to be in the same house? He shrugged and took up the opportunity to introduce himself when Francis told him to. "I'm Im Yong Soo~! But you can call me Yong Soo. Or Yong. Or anything!" He looked around the room once more and checked to see if there was any place more comfortable where he could sit. The floor wasn't very comfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Somchai Sookdee

Somchai Sookdee

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Somchai was super happy, which wasn't anything new because he was pretty much always happy. The reason why he was super happy was because he had been invited to a sleepover and he felt honoured. He didn't actually know Francis and yet he still asked if he wanted to join. Surely he must be a very nice man! This was also the perfect opportunity to meet new people.

So there he was, sitting in lotus position, trying to see who he knew already and who he didn't. There were definitely some faces he didn't recognise. Then he heard Francis suggest introductions. Well, now Somchai would know who everybody was.

Once Yong introduced himself and started to look around, Somchai realised that it was probably his turn. "Sawadee khrab!" He began, pressing his palms together and bowing. He always gave people the wai, even though they were in America. "My name is Somchai, I hope we get along ana~"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 am

It was Francis' fault, really. They had got along too well, and when the frenchman had invited him to a sleepover Matthew said yes without a second thought. He should've expected there to be so many people - after all, there were a lot of cast members who made it onto the show - but looking back on it, he supposed that he was blinded by the prospect of new friendship. That, and Francis' smooth accent.

He hugged his stuffed polar bear (affectionately named Kumajiiro) closer to his chest, timidness in full swing. He blinked, violet eyes focusing on the floor as he tried to convince himself that this was a good idea.

There was a voice, and blonde hair bounced as he looked upwards towards the source of it. His new friend was speaking, and asking everyone to introduce themselves. As people began to speak, he looked at them, trying to deduce wether they were nice or not. So far it appeared as if they were, and the fleeting fancy of 'maybe we'll be friends' floated through his head.

There was a bit of a silence, and it took Matthew a few seconds too long to realize that it was his turn. He blushed, turning a shade of red similar to the polar bear pajamas that covered his pale frame.

"M-my name is Matthew. Matthew Williams. It's nice to meet you all..."
Back to top Go down
http://apollo4.deviantart.com
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Ah, sleepovers were always fun. Feliks hoped they got to do some makeovers at this one, it would be so fabulous. He sat there with his pony print pyjamas and clung to his bright pink pillow. Sleepovers were great, but this one had a lot of people he didn't know in it. He sat and watched as Francis suggested everyone introduce themselves. He hoped he could remember everyone's name. 'Let's see...Francis, Yong, Somchai.....uh...that kid with the polar bear. Did he say his name? Ah, I couldn't hear him. Oh! It's my turn'

Feliks gave everyone a small smile and sat up straighter. "Hi everybody!~ I'm like, Feliks Łukasiewicz. You don't have to say my last name though, because I'm sure none of you can pronounce it anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 am

Like everyone else in the room, Lars had been invited to a sleepover by Francis. He could be mistaken, but normally sleepovers equalled a room full of women. And with a guy like Francis organizing this thing, he was more than a little surprised to find nothing but men in the room. Though that wasn’t the end of the world. Just a little disappointing. There was a person who could be mistaken for a woman, but Lars was pretty sure the blond was a guy.

Lars was sitting on the ground, with his back leaning against a wall next to the bed. The room wasn’t all to big, and with this many people here there wasn’t a lot of room to get comfortable. Francis asked everyone to introduce themselves, and everyone started to state their names. Lars took a good look at each of them as they did so. They didn’t look like bad people to him so far. Though some of them were a bit to excited and could get annoying at some point. His gaze lingered a bit longer on the boy who introduced himself as Matthew. The way he was blushing while he hugged the plushie was rather cute actually. He shifted his gaze towards Feliks, who confirmed his suspicions that he was indeed a guy.

Then it appeared to be his turn to introduce himself. “Lars Hofstee.” He simply said. He looked up to the guy on the bed, who appeared to be asleep already. Reaching up, he poked him on the cheek, to make him pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:41 am

Heracles yawned, stretching out on Francis's mattress as the other members of this sleep over thing of Francis's trickled in. He don't know any of them beyond Feliks and obviously Francis, though he supposed that was the main point of this whole...thing; getting to know each other. He closed his eyes and relaxed against Francis's mattress as the Frenchman introduced himself, smiling. It was a comfy mattress...

He blinked and frowned when someone poked his cheek, and he looked to see everyone staring at him. He must have fallen asleep and missed the other introductions. He yawned, running a hand through his hair. "Hm...I'm Heracles Karpusi." He said, deciding that he could get the other's names later. He looked over to the next person along with everyone else, smiling softly. Cute guy...
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

When Francis had first invited him to a sleep over, Lovino had been hesitant to agree. Why the hell had he invited someone like Lovino to a social event? Maybe Francis had a few screws loose or something because there was no was a sane person would invite him to something like this. Lovino couldn't see it ending well. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked around at the people in the room. Did everyone else come here of their own free will or...?

He sent a light glare at the other occupants. Was it his turn to introduce himself? ...That would make sense and explain why everyone was staring at him like that.
"Lovino. Lovino Vargas," he said, leaning back against the mattress, trying to ignore the sleepy person who already seemed to claim it. ...It looked like he was going to have to find a different spot to sleep tonight. "Don't confuse me with Feliciano. We're nothing alike."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

((I am next on the list))
Kiku shyly entered into the room, glancing around at the others very quietly. He was not the type of person who would attend these type of things but he hardly knew any of his room mates and felt he should at least try to get to know them some.
He was dressed in a pair of anime style lounge pants and in his arm were full of everything he needed including a blanket. He also had a bunch of DVDs with him and his DS.
"Um..please excuse my intrusion but I am Kiku Honda and I was invited as well...Please forgive my lateness as well...I was unsure of which room this was taking place at.." he said very shyly, blushing some.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:45 am

Francis smiled and nodded as they introduced themselves. Half of them he knew. Some of them he had become friends with. People like; Matthew, the cute shy Canadian. Heracles, dieu- he was adorable and so was their kitten. And then you had Lovino..but he didn't quite sure if he could call him a friend. Oh and Lars, they were now uhm...friends with benefit you could say. The others he invited had just been happened to be in the room but who cares it's always nice to meet new people,non?

He scooted a little closer to Matthew to make some place for the newcomer. "A-ah bonjour Kiku~" He said as he patted on the empty place next to him. "It is fine, we've just started." He curiously looked what the other was holding. "What have you brought with you?" He asked him. He got a bit closer towards Matthew to make some more space. It was only then when their shoulders touched he looked at him. "A-ah excuze." He said.
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

PostSubject: 8I asfasfdsfafd   Never too old for sleep overs  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Yong Soo puffed his cheeks out and looked at the man on the bed. He still looked sleepy. Mock-frowning, he flopped on the bed next to him. "Don't fall asleep again! Sleepovers are no fun if you actually sleep, Heracles." He saw an Asian enter the room quietly and shyly. He couldn't hear him properly—he should've spoken up—so he just dragged his entire body up onto the bed and leaned against the wall, making sure not to hit Heracles while he was climbing onto it.

"Whoa, Kiku!" He had just noticed that Kiku was carrying several things in his arms. Yong Soo leapt off the bed (still making sure not to hit people) and scrambled next to Kiku. "Why did you bring so many things with you?"

[[ ^ *"je m'excuse" or "je suis desolé" or "excuse-moi" or ahhhhh my French has gotten rusty.
sfsdsdfsdf craptastic reply skills awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Oh, if I contradict myself don't mind me. Just... shrug it off. Or something.
SILLY EMAIL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WAS UPDATED. /smacks email ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never too old for sleep overs    Never too old for sleep overs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Never too old for sleep overs
Page 1 of 1